Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Backno posted:

This is always an option if enough people are interested. http://www.handlebarindy.com/

This thing is always hilarious to see because it hauls rear end early on in the day and drags rear end later when everyone is drunk and half the people aren't pedalling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Deathlove posted:

They said I have to pick them up at Customer Service come con-time. At least they credited the $10 delivery fee.

Pick them up Wednesday Night or hate yourself. Thursday morning is like a 6 hour fuckfest with a line that literally extends across the entire convention center.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Crackbone posted:

So anybody got a few they want to sell? gently caress waiting in line on Thurs.

Of course I can just run the dealer hall and get wasted/play in the hotel lobby.

There are usually several generic ticket stations outside of the main area - There's one that's in the big tournament/TCG room usually. You can also pick them up Wednesday Night, and you can share them with people freely - you just can't refund them to any account other than the listed account.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Merauder posted:

Does anyone know how late Will Call does stay open on Wednesday night? My flight doesn't get in until 1120pm, and then with luggage pickup and getting shuttled to the hotel I'm thinking I'm not on site until at least midnight or later.

e: Also, 2nd GenCon ever, first GenCon attending as a regular attendee (went last year working with Cryptozoic). Can't wait!

I think I picked up my stuff at like 1am last year. The convention center will be open and there is a desk with three people that I believe stays open all night.

Finally booked my plane ticket and am stoked. I'll be flying in to Chicago to see some friends and then a few days later we will drive down to the event.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

8one6 posted:

My friends and I will call, and had to stand in that line an entire two minutes last year.
/VIG brag

How much is VIG and do you think it's worth it? I've thought about doing it before because I want the premium hotel poo poo and the ability to feel superior to the other nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
What was the name?

I left work stoked to be gone for a week, said my goodbyes to folks and had packaged everything up for people to take care of next week, set my outlook out of office messages, etc.

Then had to drive back because I realized my badge was still stuck to my cube wall :)

Flying out to the midwest tomorrow to see friends and so fuckin' stoked to GenCon it up!

• Locked thread