Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

uh...mods?!!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

it's weird that the announcers know exactly what's coming up next in this skating performances

like i can't figure out if that's from past performances or if there's a preset pattern

i like all the big swoopy moves though :3:

Past performances.

The announcers will call it out if it's a brand new program, but these things are like dance shows: you practice the same song over and over.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Agrajag posted:

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that the Canadian women's hockey team will poo poo and piss down every other team's collective mouths.

Not necessarily. As much as I want Hayley to get one more medal, they just lost a set of friendlies to the US team something terrible like 0-4.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

so finland and canada in the bronze medal match?

gently caress you. We're going to tear off your heads and poo poo maple down your throats. This is our game.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

ya im canadian but i'd be surprised if they won today

Ha Ha!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

What's the post-game protocol for that?

Are non-believers like CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK going to be hunted down, stripped, then maple syruped and feathers? Or poutined and feathered? :ohdear:

What are you talking about? You don't waste good poutine OR maple syrup like that.

No, only the worst for high treason. We put him in a small room, force him into one of Don Cherry's old suits, and pipe Stephen Harper reading Harper's own book on the history of hockey in until he goes insane.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

JustAwful posted:

SWEDEN IS GOING DOWNNN. I'll be damned if I got up to watch hockey at 7am for nothin.

1-0 CANADA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

luncheon meat posted:

Sweden my friend, you are hosed now

it would take a collapse of olympic proportions to lose now

2-0 Canada, end of the second

we're gonna get the goooold

• Locked thread