Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

Morrowind is a great game. Let's talk about it in this thread. If you don't like Morrowind that's ok, but you should probably go somewhere else.

Lol! Morrowind is bringing the Lulz today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nice another gay rear end Gbs megathread.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

This game is very dated and you need to install the modpack that makes everything green and lush (as the province of Morrowind is intended to appear, it's brown and volcanic because they couldn't make the graphics look good). It also has a mod that gives Vivec a voice since they forgot to give him one, and replaces Dagoth Ur's lame voice with a better, fan-made one. Without these mods, the game is literally unplayable in 2014.

Wtf LOL

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Really Pants posted:

I heard the drum in the main theme is supposed to be Lorkhan's heartbeat, is that true because :drat:

I heard that the drum in the main theme was actually your distended rear end hole.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They should have spelled it Bore-o-wind. This game is loving boring!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Minarchist posted:

Poison Song is really rare and underrated. Good luck finding them all in game without looking up the locations.

A Dance in Fire is good, so's the 2920 series

The Charwich Koniinge letters are creepy/cool, and I didn't come across them for a long time.

The Gold Ribbon of Merit's ending is awesome, :owned: doesn't come close

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Poniard posted:

What is there to do after the Tribunal and Dagoth Ur are dead and your house is full of poo poo and organized in an autistic fashion?

Play a real game.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Youremother posted:

So give it up dreugh
Ain't no telling when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a fire spell to keep you dancin'
With a crime record like Orvas Dren
Barenziah's Fire is the tool
Frenzy make you act the motherfucking fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knocking n'wahs out the province daily
No weekly, monthly and yearly
Until them dumb sload fuckers see clearly
That I'm down with the capital ALMSIVI
Swit you can't gently caress with me
So when I'm in your canton you better duck
Cause Ice Jiub is crazy as gently caress
As I leave believe I'm markin'
But when I recall boy I'm coming straight outta Vivec

Holy gently caress ... Boys, This is ready for the GOldmine.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I know that feel brother Rajaah.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

hailthefish posted:

I love Dagoth Ur's voice being 'random dude in an office reading lines into a mic trying to sound impressive and mostly failing, with a bunch of lovely echo added'.

Wheres your voice acting?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

If your gonna criticize dagoth urs voice you might as well attach a link to a recording of you doing Dagoth Ur's voice in your ideal way.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

hailthefish posted:

And furthermore :butt:

So what. Its a thinly veiled criticism.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao... But what if MOrrowind was about Cuck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I feel the same way, buddy.

• Locked thread