Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Spider-Man: Edge of Time

You probably know who Spider-Man is. Smartass kid, works for a corrupt journalist, learned about responsibility the hard way. At least, until some generic power hungry nutjob decided it was a great idea to travel back in time, re-branding New York and the entire world to his own liking. Including the Statue of Liberty. He's downright evil. Now Spidey works for the nutjob himself, but can't even stop the terrifying technological tyrant. Why? Well, he's dead.

What kind of LP is this?

Video LP, post commentary, reasonably close to 100%. I'll show off all the challenges, as well. Also this is the Wii version, because I said so.

Why should I care?

Edge of Time is pretty interesting, as far as action games go. There's a consistent flow of new dialogue, challenges, and scenery. Just like every game, right? Well, yes, but the way it all mixes together is so cohesive and engaging that it's hard to put the game down. Beenox really wanted to keep the player constantly entertained, and as a result, things can actually get a bit thrilling. The way the story and gameplay directly weave into each other is nothing to scoff at, either. It feels like a really big, loud adventure.

I heard this game was bad.

A lot of critics and fans alike were disappointed that, while the game shares many mechanics with Shattered Dimensions, it's not Shattered Dimensions. Edge of Time is its own creation, having a greater focus on narrative and challenges than its predecessor. I won't claim it's superior, but despite the loss of two Spidermen and many other Marvel universe characters, it feels far more character driven and cohesive.

So come with me, and let's save the future. Just don't spoil anything.

Episode List
1. Sloan
2. Parker
3. Immediacy
4. Detention
5. Erratic
6. Resurrection
7. Monster
8. Affliction
9. Never

Side-Content
vs. The Kingpin
Amazing Allies
Shattered Dimensions

Challenges
Act One Challenges
Act Two Challenges
Act Three Challenges and Gallery

Thank you for watching!

GamesAreSupernice fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'd say this is a straight sequel to Shattered Dimensions. That game was actually pretty fun, and I'm liking how you play as 2099 Spidey first.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Dreadwroth posted:

I'd say this is a straight sequel to Shattered Dimensions. That game was actually pretty fun, and I'm liking how you play as 2099 Spidey first.

In spirit, definitely.

It's a lot of fun to play as Miguel. It's much easier to be offensive with him.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Plus his suit is way cooler. I dunno, that opening cutscene looks like it's taken from Shattered Dimensions. I recall fighting a bunch of Antivenom wannabe symbiote dudes. Eh it's all good either way, at least the devs seem to understand the web swinging is the best part of Spider Man games and give you big areas to mess around in.

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 13, 2014

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Dreadwroth posted:

Plus his suit is way cooler. I dunno, that opening cutscene looks like it's taken from Shattered Dimensions. I recall fighting a bunch of Antivenom wannabe symbiote dudes. Eh it's all good either way, at least the devs seem to understand the web swinging is the best part of Spider Man games and give you big areas to mess around in.

In general it's obstacle focused, but all the combat areas are fairly wide so you have room to maneuver.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Is the game suppose to look like it was recorded on vhs tape?

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Thunderfinger posted:

Is the game suppose to look like it was recorded on vhs tape?

A problem with the way I record SD games, probably. I'm trying something different for the other videos.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

I've found the problem and future videos should be clean of those lines and look significantly less fuzzy. In the meantime, here is the rant from Walker Sloan's first memo, copied exactly:

TO: ALL DEPARTMENT HEADS
RE: ALCHEMAX OVERVIEW

I believe that we have reached a point in our overall growth where we should take a step back and reflect upon all that we've accomplished, and all that we have yet to attain.

Alchemax was first founded back in the 1970s by my father, Walker Sloan, Senior. Many of you have commented on the astounding resemblance I bear to my father. I'm aware that some of you have even taken to speculating that we are, in fact, one and the same person. That I simply pretend to age and then "replace" myself while all the time I was utilizing some sort of magic de-aging process to keep myself the same age. Would that it were so, I am quite sure that my father would have found the notion extremely amusing.

Alchemax quickly made a name for itself, being among the first companies to begin serious exploration of alternative energy sources. While the country was struggling with shrinking oil reserves and lengthy gas lines, Alchemax was the first company to craft rechargeable energy cells for automobiles. All of us know the truth:, We could easily have manufactured and provided enough cells to have had cars running purely by electricity by the mid 1980s, but the result would have been the complete destruction of every major oil company. The economic backlash from the collapse of all the majors would have been catastrophic. We didn't want it, the car industry didn't want it, and certainly the oil companies didn't want it.

So, we, along with the car makers, pioneered the technology for what would be called the hybrid cars, with an eye toward easing us off oil dependency by the turn of the century while allowing big oil time to gear up and trasnform-with our help, of course-gas stations into power stations. Eventually, of course, we will introduce magnetic levitation cars and both power stations, and primitive batteries requiring rechages will go the way of the dinosaur. But since the dinosaurs are where petroleum came from in the first place, I suppose there's a certain symmetry involved.

Alchemax has also led the field by inventing the internet. Not only did we handle all the government and university contracts that resulted in the information-exchange systems worldwide, but our proprietary technology enables us full access to anything that is sent anywhere on the internet [without the sender's knowledge, of course.] This has not only enabled us to keep abreast of whatever plans our competitors might be hatching, but we have also taken the lead in tracking down any terrorists who are foolish enough to use the internet for information exchange and pass that information to our crack commando squad for disposition.

Yes, Alchemax's private security forces are second to none in the world. Indeed, we have made a pretty penny renting our security squads-in limited numbers, of course- to governments that we deem worthy clients. We are cutting edge when it comes to our program of Specialized Personnel for Eradication and Removal [SPEAR]. Certainly it means that we've been able to level the playing field for all governments, and if they are interestedin keeping the peace, then they are going to have to to come to us in order to make sure that happens.

The question before us is: Where do we go from here? The answer, the way I see it, is twofold.

First, we are going to expand on the current status of cyberspace and make it a more fully immersive experience. I have seen the future, gentlemen and ladies, in ways you could not possibly imagine. Although it may seem the stuff of science fiction know, I am telling you that people will willingly have cybernetic implants inserted into their cerebral cortex so that they can jack into the internet and surf it with their feet rather than their fingers on a keyboard or some clumsy headset. And we at Alchemax are not only going to facilitate that , but we are going to lead the way in the technology that will make it possible. In doing so, we will have access to more than just people's hard drives. We will have access to the very thoughts in their heads. Information is a two-way highway, my friends, and we are going to make certain that we are at the wheel when traveling it.

Second, I'm planning to boost the budge for the bio-engineering department. Controlling the human mind is insufficient: we need to be able to control the human body as well. Two years ago it was Alchemax that managed to fully map the human genome. We broke the genetic code. Now it is up to us to reassemble it into a new form that is more to our liking. Through genetic manipulation programs that we and we alone will be in possession of, we will create a cottage industry where everyone from wealthy individuals to governments seeking specially crafted soldiers will be seeking our aid.

The future belongs to us, my friends. We need only reach for it.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got
If anyone doesn't know him, the surly guy barking on the phone is J. Jonah Jameson, publisher of NY premier newspaper the Daily Bugle where Peter Parker has worked from time to time over the last 50 years.¨ JJJ's line "Next thing you know there'll be a musical about him with a chorus line of dancing Spider-Men!" is likely a dig at U2's Bono & the Edge's musical Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark.
I don't even know how to describe Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark. It seems to have been at least part Bono's kind-of vanity project, to see if he had what Andrew Lloyd Webber did. It was extremely expensive, overshooting the budget by almost 50% for a $75 million cost. Furthermore, it cost $1.2 million to run the show every week. After years of production, they rewrote the story. At least six members of the cast have been physically injured while being in the show - concussions, whiplash, fractures on arms, legs and feet. To add insult to injury, the show only ran for 2,5 years, failing to make the production costs back. The producers are currently looking for a venue in Las Vegas or Europe.

You can imagine that people liked to take digs at Spider-Man: TOtD. Even the writers writing the Spider-Man comic did!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Or is it Sputnik posted:

If anyone doesn't know him, the surly guy barking on the phone is J. Jonah Jameson, publisher of NY premier newspaper the Daily Bugle where Peter Parker has worked from time to time over the last 50 years.¨ JJJ's line "Next thing you know there'll be a musical about him with a chorus line of dancing Spider-Men!" is likely a dig at U2's Bono & the Edge's musical Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark.
I don't even know how to describe Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark. It seems to have been at least part Bono's kind-of vanity project, to see if he had what Andrew Lloyd Webber did. It was extremely expensive, overshooting the budget by almost 50% for a $75 million cost. Furthermore, it cost $1.2 million to run the show every week. After years of production, they rewrote the story. At least six members of the cast have been physically injured while being in the show - concussions, whiplash, fractures on arms, legs and feet. To add insult to injury, the show only ran for 2,5 years, failing to make the production costs back. The producers are currently looking for a venue in Las Vegas or Europe.

You can imagine that people liked to take digs at Spider-Man: TOtD. Even the writers writing the Spider-Man comic did!

Thanks for pointing out the reference in so much detail.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Thanks for pointing out the reference in so much detail.
I may have gone a little bit overboard with it :v:

Thanks for starting this LP, I'm looking forward to further updates!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Or is it Sputnik posted:

I may have gone a little bit overboard with it :v:

Thanks for starting this LP, I'm looking forward to further updates!

ETA to next episode is sometime next week, sadly. A few very important things broke!

But after that updates should be released much more frequently.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
Really liking the look of this game. It's obviously a Wii title, but it's polished and stylized correctly, and it looks honestly fun. The story so far looks promising as well.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

While my new junk is being delivered, I thought it would be somewhat worthwhile to point out Beenox's history. Beenox, like Treyarch, is owned by Activision, who have published the Spiderman titles since way back in the 90s. Beenox was responsible for porting nearly every Spiderman game (made by Treyarch or otherwise) to the PC, before eventually taking over as lead dev on Spidey games as Treyarch moved to CoD.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

As my delivery is lost somewhere in the ether (now with an expected arrival date of the 18th), I'm going to introduce the side-content for this LP a little earlier.

So here's Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin, a 2D action-platformer developed by Technopop for the Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System. The Sega CD version features full voice work for the cutscenes, a better score, better graphics, and more appropriate sound effects. We're playing the original Mega Drive release, however, because I said so.

The game was apparently fairly popular, and received praise for its faithful representation of Spidey in the video-game medium.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

We're finally back with the next video of Spiderman: Edge of Time. Now in much, much higher quality.

And now the memo:

TO: HUMAN RESOURCES
RE: HORIZON LABS

Thank you for your memo of two days age. I've taken time to review it carefully and ma force to concur with your conclusions.

The face is that Max Modell's method of operation is simply not consistent with the way that Alchemax can allow its competition to function. Modell is notorious for allowing his researchers-his seven dwarfs, as we call them-to work freely and develop whatever technology they see fit.

This is not only a dangerously undisciplined manner in which to operate, but it can send the wrong message to everyone in the scientific community, including our own people. It can lead to workers thinking beyond the needs of the company to their own needs and worse, to the needs of humanity. I have no objection to humanitarianism efforts so long as the company's needs supersede them and the company ultimately benefits. Research must be meticulously guided because free thinking can become impossible to control.

The question, of course, is how to handle the situation. I believe I have the answer. Come by my office at 2PM today and I'll go over with you a new program that I intend to be developing called Corporate Raiders. If you are as enthused about it as I am-and I expect you will be-I intend to put the Corporate Raiders under the auspices of Human Resources so that you will be able to dispatch them to whatever spots you believe pose a threat to Alchemax's dominance in the field o scientific research.

I believe they will also be useful in dealing with some of the current rumblings coming out of the offices of Fujikawa as well.

Clear your schedule and I'll see you this afternoon.

GamesAreSupernice fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Mar 10, 2014

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
"Spider sense exists to make you unlost"

I am going to describe all 'highlight things i can interact with' buttons as things to make you unlost from now on.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Great to see this LP back! I especially like your exposition on Anti-Venom and Miguel O'Hara, GamesAreSupernice. The whole Anti-Venom origin is collected in the trade paperback "Spider-Man: New ways to die". It's decent and rather accessable for a person that has watched any of the movies.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Or is it Sputnik posted:

Great to see this LP back! I especially like your exposition on Anti-Venom and Miguel O'Hara, GamesAreSupernice. The whole Anti-Venom origin is collected in the trade paperback "Spider-Man: New ways to die". It's decent and rather accessable for a person that has watched any of the movies.

It's fairly easy to follow, it just features a rather absurd sequence of events. Certainly not as confusing to read as, say, Origin of the Species.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

The alternate costumes we'll be using for the next video have already been decided, but if anyone would like to make a suggestion for other updates, feel free.

The costumes we have left are:

Future Foundation (Amazing)

Hydra - based on the terrorist organization from many Marvel Comics (2099)

Civilian Peter (Amazing)

Big Time (2099)

Negative Zone (Amazing)

Spider-Man 1502 (2099)

Masked Marvel (Amazing)

New Spider Armor (2099)

Black Suit (Amazing)

__

You could always cheat and try to find out what some of them look like, but try to consider it a random grab-bag of action figures instead.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

We head out for beer and scones with Brock as we finish up Act One.

Memo 3:

TO: DEPARTMENT HEADS

I consider the people on this distribution list to be my inner circle. You have been of tremendous help to me in my efforts to better Alchemax's position in the world, and I know I can trust you to be a useful sounding board for my thoughts. Plus, it goes without saying that, should the CEO become privy to any of this discussion, there will be serious recriminations for everyone on this list. We hang together, gentlemen, or I can promise you that you will more assuredly hang separately.

As matters stand, Alchemax effectively controls the entirety of activity on the eastern seaboard. There is nothing that happens, from the boardroom of our so-called competitors to the bedroom of our so-called allies, to which we are not privy. We control access to cyberspace: we control the central hub that regulates all traffic in every city: we control the Public Eye, which in turn controls the people.

Not only that, but we are spearheading new and amazing locations from which we can do business. In the air there is the floating island of Valhalla. On the ocean floor there is New Atlantis. In short there is nothing in the air, nothing on the ground, over which we do not exert influence. There is nowhere for anyone to go that does not bear the imprint of Alchemax upon it.

Plus, our advances in bioengineering have enabled such programs as Corporate Raiders to move forward and become the enforcement arm of Alchemax when it comes to dealing with challenges to our technological supremacy. The indies can tell themselves that they are impervious to our interests, but they will systematically be proven wrong when the Head Hunter branch of the Corporate Raiders are dispatched to deal with them.

Our next frontier will be the most obvious one: deep space exploration. All of our efforts thus far will be combined to meet that goal. Cybernetic systems, bioengineering, robotics, planetary terraforming. All this and more will come into play, because as we know, there are hostile forces out in the galaxy. If we cannot guard our perimeter-if we cannot control access to our own solar system- then we will be leaving ourselves open for attack.

Alchemax is either achieving or capable of achieving all this and more. But it is insufficient because there is so much more that could be achieved. When all is said and done, what we are doing is reacting to the world as it is. Because of that, we are constantly in a state of playing catch-up. What we need to do is get ahead of the curve. Rather than shape our needs in order to accommodate the world, we need to reshape the world in order to accommodate our needs. My investigations into chronal manipulation will enable us to accomplish exactly that.

I freely admit that my research and work have been a drain on Alchemax resources. Beginning with my commandeering of the Virtual Unreality lab and retooling the equipment there for my project, I have dedicated my five years here toward one goal: the re-creation of our world to something that will more squarely suit our needs.

The key to accomplishing this, of course lies with the principle of quantum causality. Without being able to master that, all my efforts would accomplish would be to create another alternate world without having any impact on this one. That will benefit no one reading this memo. To that end, I must extend a special thanks to the head of theatrical physics for helping to transform that particular bit of theory into reality.

I am concerned, however, about the CEO. Although he supported the endeavor up to this point, I am starting to worry that his goals may not coincide with our own. In my discussion with him, he never seems to focus on how my research can benefit Alchemax, but instead only himself. I do not know what specific plans he has for chronal manipulation, yet I cannot help but think that he cannot be given the opportunity to implement it.

Therefore, as I prepare to implement the final steps of my research and use chronal manipulation to build a better and brighter world of Alchemax, I am counting on all of you to do whatever you can to distract the CEO from my endeavors. I leave the means entirely up to you. I don't care if you fill up his daily schedule with endless meetings focusing on the yearend bottom line, or if you create incriminating holosimulations that require his personal approval. Just keep his eyes off me so that I, in turn, can keep my eyes on our future by fixing the past.

We are in this together, gentlemen, and together we will lead Alchemax to greatness that the CEO could not possibly have conceived.

GamesAreSupernice fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 11, 2014

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

And now all of the Act One challenges that got left out.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh good god. So teleportation through the fourth dimension works a lot like teleportation through the third dimension, I guess.

help usssss... heeeeelp uuuuuussssss...

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

We begin Act Two as Spidey returns from the dead.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
This game is all the best parts of reading comics. I can see why you beat it all in one session.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Wow, it actually... worked? Without making things worse? What the hell's the catch? Lovin' the banter, though, this is some fun writing right here with an oft neglected spidey.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

JamieTheD posted:

Wow, it actually... worked? Without making things worse? What the hell's the catch? Lovin' the banter, though, this is some fun writing right here with an oft neglected spidey.

If there is one thing that the Spiderman series has been consistantly good at it's witty banter.

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Sigmar's Fist: 5 Star Crash Rating
Surprised at the quality of the writing in this game, although honestly they could have done whatever they wanted with the script and I would have loved it, solely because they have Miguel being voiced by the fellow who was Spider-Man in the 90's cartoon version. What a pleasant surprise as I have jumped into this LP.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So Miguel now has complete architectural control of the future?

He's probably just going to abandon that console and never come back.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

It's time for the second bit of side content: Spider-Man Web of Shadows: Amazing Allies Edition.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Ah, AIM. I vaguely remember a time when you weren't terrible. Oh well, back to the main event!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Somehow it loses something when Spider-Man's bantering with comedically incompetent mooks. That's just minor-league.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

EvilUrchin posted:

Surprised at the quality of the writing in this game, although honestly they could have done whatever they wanted with the script and I would have loved it, solely because they have Miguel being voiced by the fellow who was Spider-Man in the 90's cartoon version. What a pleasant surprise as I have jumped into this LP.

That was a neat idea they carried over from the prior game, where they had 4 Spider-Men, all voiced by an actor who'd voiced the character on a cartoon previously. Ultimate Spidey was Josh Keaton from Spectacular Spider-Man (the most recent at-the-time cartoon), Amazing was Neil Patrick Harris (the underrated CGI cartoon that ran on MTV in the early '00s), Noir was Christopher Barnes (2099 in this game, and Spidey in the 90's Fox show) and 2099 was Dan Gilvezan (Peter in Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends, mostly notable for being the origin of Firestar and also had legendary VA Frank Welker as Iceman - doing his Fred voice from Scooby-Doo)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Part Five. Buckle up, folks, it only gets faster.

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
Spider-Man did fight the Living Monolith once, who is a Marvel villain roughly the size of an apartment building. He had help from the Avengers though, and something tells me Thor is not showing up to bail Spider-man out anytime soon.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
It's kind of strange how 2099 is a goofball in Shattered Dimensions but far more serious here. I guess it's because this game was written by the guy who did the 2099 comics, but still.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Quiet Python posted:

Spider-Man did fight the Living Monolith once, who is a Marvel villain roughly the size of an apartment building. He had help from the Avengers though, and something tells me Thor is not showing up to bail Spider-man out anytime soon.

Now now, you never know.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's kind of strange how 2099 is a goofball in Shattered Dimensions but far more serious here. I guess it's because this game was written by the guy who did the 2099 comics, but still.

It is a bit of a contrast, but the writing is far stronger than it could be with SD's version.

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
Enjoying the LP so far, and I want to temper my post by saying I like the way the game has cranked up the tension so far. Several things stood out in that video:

1) It's in the thread's title for a reason, but the word "shock" has become a heavy crutch in Miguel's speech.

2) Mary Jane was acting strangely. She easily outran Spiderman both horizontally and vertically. She also used "unselfish" instead of "selfless" like a normal person. But the bigger point here was that despite not knowing anything about Miguel, she called him a "worthy successor". Is Parker known as someone who teaches young wards?

3) Could the developers not spare more than 5 pixels for Black Cat's mask?

I know the explanation lies in between "hasty editing" and "because videogames", but feel free to punch holes in this post.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

PRL412 posted:

Enjoying the LP so far, and I want to temper my post by saying I like the way the game has cranked up the tension so far. Several things stood out in that video:

1) It's in the thread's title for a reason, but the word "shock" has become a heavy crutch in Miguel's speech.

2) Mary Jane was acting strangely. She easily outran Spiderman both horizontally and vertically. She also used "unselfish" instead of "selfless" like a normal person. But the bigger point here was that despite not knowing anything about Miguel, she called him a "worthy successor". Is Parker known as someone who teaches young wards?

3) Could the developers not spare more than 5 pixels for Black Cat's mask?

I know the explanation lies in between "hasty editing" and "because videogames", but feel free to punch holes in this post.

From what I understand, the writer for Edge of Time wrote for 2099. So while he understood Spider-Man pretty well, and the contrast between him and Miguel, he may not have a good grasp on Mary Jane's character.

I think the answer is "hasty porting". Or perhaps, "developed hastily in tandem with the lead PS3/360 versions".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

GamesAreSupernice posted:

From what I understand, the writer for Edge of Time wrote for 2099. So while he understood Spider-Man pretty well, and the contrast between him and Miguel, he may not have a good grasp on Mary Jane's character.
Peter David has written probably as much regular Spider-Man as 2099. Can't say I know what's up here.

• Locked thread