Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
Enjoying the LP so far, and I want to temper my post by saying I like the way the game has cranked up the tension so far. Several things stood out in that video:

1) It's in the thread's title for a reason, but the word "shock" has become a heavy crutch in Miguel's speech.

2) Mary Jane was acting strangely. She easily outran Spiderman both horizontally and vertically. She also used "unselfish" instead of "selfless" like a normal person. But the bigger point here was that despite not knowing anything about Miguel, she called him a "worthy successor". Is Parker known as someone who teaches young wards?

3) Could the developers not spare more than 5 pixels for Black Cat's mask?

I know the explanation lies in between "hasty editing" and "because videogames", but feel free to punch holes in this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
Good stuff!

I was kinda hoping the CEO had a final trick up his sleeve, rather than continuing to play a losing game of total defense with 2 spider-men breathing down his neck.

• Locked thread