Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetrueoskar
Jan 22, 2011
This has been great! :)

My son is totally OBSESSED with Spider-Man right now (also the Hulk), so it was awesome to be able to load up all of these into a playlist and sit down to marathon them all in full-screen with him and a big bowl of candy on the left of the screen, and another, even bigger, bowl of his favourite chips on the right, plus a gallon of banana milkshake I made just for us to have while we watched to wash it all down.

Even managed to get a video of the two of us sitting there, going through them all with him pointing at the screen and laughing his head off every time Spidey came on... We think he finds the costume funny?

Best part of all, is you finished it all up before I'm due back in the hospital again Monday morning, so we got to see the whole thing start to finish before then.

This way, even if I don't come back out again, or it takes a really long time for me to, he'll at least have this to hopefully remember me by.

So... thanks, man. I loved the LP, and I know he did, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread