Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

So there's an Xbox one s, scorpio, and x? 🤷🏽‍♀️

scorpio is x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RBA Starblade posted:

Oh, ok, so there's a smaller Xbone then the Xbone Pro? I got it now.

No, the Xbox One S was smaller than the original Xbox One, but the Xbox One X is smaller than the Xbox One S

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

univbee posted:

Well they're certainly going to try.

I think you can for a "premium" console, which the Bonx is meant to be, but still people thought this would be the second coming of Xbox and between that price and the limited game lineup they're kind of screwed.

I think some people didn't notice it because they kept saying "EXCLUSIVE" but there aren't any Xbox One X exclusives, they all work on the regular xbox one, and none of the games they announced are even xbox exclusive. Every game they showed will be available on other consoles and/or the PC.

The xbox One X is for people who are willing to pay an extra 500 dollars just for better graphics, but aren't PC gamers. Which to me seems like a small market.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HyperPuma posted:

youve seen it with your own eyes just a few posts up

a complete lack of exclusives doesnt matter to people who have been playing forzagearshalo in the same place for a decade

its what people like them do

Even that dude admitted he's not buying a XboneX

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sakurazuka posted:

...Did the OG Xbox have any DLC?

There was an issue of the Official XBox Magazine that came with a disc that had a bunch of extra outfits for Dead or Alive 3 on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Themage posted:

only xbox game on there is ori lol

look at this rear end in a top hat who forgot about lococycle

• Locked thread