Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Otacon posted:

If I were Digi and in charge of CFC Counterintel, I'd google all of you fucks so much, and I'd use all the RL information I could to make sure you were booted from the alliance. I wouldn't post any DOXXES anywhere publically, but I'd sure as poo poo use everything I had access to and pin down exactly who you were.

And gently caress you if you think that's creepy - other than being kicked you'd never be able to confirm that I have your address, your full name, your email addresses, your work address, everything. You'd never loving know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WirUqeGjcO0&list=UUW8OHQJOYCT-ADkX93d65dg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I'm the spy in your goon corps stealin all the isks.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Be wary of anyone with the name of CAT or KAT at the end of the name. They are the true spies.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Widestancer posted:

Now I really do. That's why I come here and why I actually kinda wanna play this beyond killing miners despite my friends Orange Juche and Deadtear's repeated warnings not to because it ruins lives. I find myself drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

Tell me about the mayonnaise picture incident.

I once blew up like 465367845 miners all by myself and then I got killed alot, people are still mad about it 3 months later.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

autism chariot posted:

I forgot about the kugu firing thing. For all the talk of IRL info being used inappropriately, I'm surprised we haven't gotten to the outright hacking kugu did or the Spyware that Russian alliance tried to get all its members to install. Darkness, wasn't it?

Edit: beaten like a rented mule. loving phone posting. :argh:

If you want an edge, malware your forums.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
You guys are freaking out because I brought out a 5 year alt that has been inactive for five years with corp access.

lol you dumb

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I'm still in your corp stealin your isk

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
30 million isk is nothing, lol.

You guys in chat are all scratching your heads who it is,

a ghost.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Glory of Arioch posted:

i have discovered who you are

i demand tribute of 20% of your take

failure to comply will result in the revelation of your identity :twisted:

I now have access to all your systems, failure to comply with result in a self destruct sequence.

edit: its gonna be loving hilarious

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Best Friends posted:

Seriously the only reason Digi's post hasn't been emptyquoted and laughed at for like a million posts is 1) people in the space guild are afraid of his elite space FBI powers of looking up forumnames.xls and/or 2) the space guild has been eve-famous for so long that this thread has attracted too many broken people to even notice how hilarious that poo poo is.

"Look, people may be mad that I told everyone a dude was gay in order to win an argument because I am a loving weirdo, but we were on the chase for months, and I am a God, literal Christ Risen, because I know what IP addresses and google are."

Holy gently caress.

His myspace page is still active.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Best Friends posted:

Like for real, that post is strong evidence Digi needs at the very least a mental health sabbatical. Right now 100% he is looking up my facebook profile to try to get some sweet digs at how sexy I am or something (spoilers: extremely sexy), and thinking that is perfectly fine and normal. This poo poo is breaking him. You have told him too many nice things about his elite investigation powers and now he believes it and worse believes he has Great Power.

I'd say something but I won't. you are both batshit nuts in a space ship game. I drink alot and steal your isks.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

blowfish posted:

Ahahahaha yeah it is nothing. I make that much in 20 minutes without even playing the game.

yep, but its on a timer, maybe i'll make a varient of it, since goons are malwared by the russians.

You guys heres a tip, run process explorer.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Narciss posted:

If youve got a funny story about stealing isk just tell us man. No one has any idea what youre talking about

thats the best part.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

blowfish posted:

If Garr Khan posts better than you, you really done hosed up

click the ? mark by my name and follow the advice.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Theres your ghosts.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
steal stealing your isks

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

ullerrm posted:

e: Doubleposting all the time. I blame Radium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8kuNkbKybY&list=UUW8OHQJOYCT-ADkX93d65dg

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

blowfish posted:

Well I would certainly expect him to be against :frogsiren:DOXXING:ducksiren: exposing peoples' identity on the internet

He mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Glory of Arioch posted:

as an aside, if you really hate yourself, read the eve-o thread on the new tugs: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=384682&p=35

start here and keep reading

your reward for sticking with it is is an eve-o poster comparing being ganked in highsec to sexual assault

I did rape you hard today, tomorrows even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY

• Locked thread