Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niel
Mar 5, 2013
I vote:

Horse: Bad Horse
Cow: Whitney
Sheep: Catherine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bad Horse definitely takes it for the Horse name.

As for the other animals, I'm thinking moving Larry/Curly/Moo to all cow names with a sheep named Shemp and probably another sheep named Dolly later on. I'll worry about the other names later since it'll be awhile before I upgrade the barn.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 13 - Male (Summer 11 - 15)

Music: Summer Theme

Not really.

Chickens progressing fine!

This is the point where I start using eggs as gifts over making money or food. That's their best feature.

Nothing sprouts today, but pretty soon I'll have something grown almost every day.

I've got over 13k, so I figure, why not buy one of each?

I buy the Brush, since it's a great way to make livestock happier, and the Bell, if I ever want to bring them all outside. I also buy Medicine since you always want some around just in case.

The Milker and Clippers can wait, since I can't get wool or milk quite yet.

I also start befriending Ronald since he's tied to another upcoming move-in, and I might as well bring in everyone possible.

Here's our new animals! Talking, brushing, and hand-feeding them fodder is the best way to raise affection.

There's also a note for ringing the bell enough times. It takes a tiny bit of stamina, though.

I spend most of my free time fishing, since it's always a great way to gain stamina, and since again, there's a note for catching every fish.

Since I have animals now, I grow even more grass.

There's plenty of oranges on the southwestern corner of town.

And I get some late-night fishing in before calling it a day.

Music: Encounter Theme

Hank shows up in the barn the morning after we buy an animal.

I forgot your congratulatory gift so I brought it for you. I tossed the "reins" in the tool box.

Equip and use it in front of animals and they'll follow you. If you put it away at the gateway, you should be able to lead them. It probably won't go well at first. It's all about practice.

The bell's better for managing all animals at once, but the reins are more reliable. But then even the game itself says this can be finicky to pull off. But animals are supposedly happier outside, and you obviously don't want to get them in the rain (even though we've had one day of rain total so far).

Now to the day proper.

I always start with taking care of the chickens and livestock. Might as well get all that out of the way.

Next are crops, watering and harvesting. Onions grow fast, and the next batch of corn is already up. It's a bit time-consuming at times to harvest crops, but the money's more than worth it.

After that, I usually focus on a combination of fishing and mining. There's less and less reason to forage now since I don't need to ship any more herbs or flowers, and since crops give me more than enough money. The only reason to forage is to find stuff good for recipes, like Honey and Cayenne.

And that's it for that day. We're at the point where there's a lot less new stuff coming up, so things get in a bit of a rut. Of course, behind the scenes I'm still zipping all over the place trying to get every note as efficiently as possible.

Tomatoes have grown today. More money!

We hit one heart with Ann merely by talking to her, so here's some new dialogue.

There's a Mayonnaise, Yarn, Butter, and Cheese Maker. These all change eggs/wool/milk to more lucrative products that are also useful for recipes. I'll worry about those later.

Finally getting some use from the sickle! I'll likely be able to upgrade it soon.

Last set of books at the library. Today is a lesson on script, because of course.

Your house is haunted! Oooooo!

I can't remember whether you can buy an ocarina in this game or not, though you can in certain other games. I don't think you can make a band regardless.

OK then.

Spend more time fishing.

Next Day:

Corn and Cocoa? I'm gonna be swimming in cash!

I look into upgrading my house to make room for bigger furniture, but the coop's in the way.

I decide to move my barn next to the grass for the livestock to enjoy. A bit of a walk, but no biggie. I may move my house down that way eventually anyway.

Still got lots of stuff I want from the mine. Clay, limestone, rare ore...all a pain to get.

And we're already done! Now for another festival!

Oh, wow! An actual rainy day!

Tonight is the Firefly Festival, another mediocre festival.

I received a lot of fresh eggs so I came to share them with you. Look, the size is good and they're glossy, right?

If you hit a certain level with a bachelor or bachelorette, doesn't matter what gender you are, you'll get a scene where they give you a gift. This usually happens a bit after two hearts. For Bob, he gives us an egg.

32. Male Note

A gentle person with strength. A reliable big brother who has a refined sense about him.

You'll also unlock that person's note. Yes, twenty of the one hundred notes come from befriending the eligible bachelor/ettes. We'll have to do this with everyone eventually, but all that can wait.

My rucksack's full, so I just eat it.

How sweet.

I also try to befriend a squirrel by picking it up and shoving weeds down its throat. It kinda works.

Most of the onions are ready! A couple got missed apparently though, but since the flower shop's closed and I have nothing to plant there for now I'll just leave them.

I spend the rest of the day before the festival fishing from the island. Lots of Squid and Snappers there, and they make for great sashimi.

With that, it's festival time.

our ancestors we'll place firefly flowers into the ocean.

Time to talk to the usual suspects.

I wonder how our ancestors view at our event.

They're hardier than they look.

The floating firefly flowers are not moving at all. It's a windless day.

put one's own feelings at peace, too.

And hey, we've got a new person joining the festivals now!

Watch where you step and get home safely.

And...that's that.

33. Firefly Flower Note

The Firefly Festival to honor your ancestors. A solemn note floating on the night sea.

But hey, another note.

Next time, I start investing my new-found wealth in a bigger place. Charity can wait.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Aw, yeah. Time for a bigger house and more land!

We're gonna fuckin' own this town.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
What-all goes in your house anyway, that you need it to be larger? Storage stuff?

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Glazius posted:

What-all goes in your house anyway, that you need it to be larger? Storage stuff?

traditionally you need the large house for the double bed so you can get married.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Glazius posted:

I believe it'll let you buy larger storage bins, since I can't find any upgrades right now at my current house. It'll also let you buy a bigger kitchen, which means you can use more cooking utensils at once. And it's a requirement for getting married. Plus it gives you more room to place any furniture you may have, though that's just fluff since there's not as much furniture and room as anybody interested in house decoration would probably like. And finally, I'm pretty sure there's a note involved when you upgrade a house.

So there's some mechanical reasons to upgrade. I'm mainly doing it now for a bigger fridge.

Mr Confetti
Feb 1, 2013
So I went and bought the 3DS Harvest Moon because of this lp. Thanks a lot Mega. :gbsmith:

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
At least you had a recent one to try. The LP is making me feel like playing an HM game, but I've already played the 3ds one to death and the other ones I can get digitally all look like enough of a downgrade to not be fun.

Abe Frohman
Mar 1, 2005

Kirby? He'll be a fry cook on Dreamland.
Rune Factory 4 is pretty good so long as you can ignore or embrace the anime, and probably also if you like Rune Factory over vanilla HM.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I just wish there was a HM-like on PC. I know that one's in development, but hasn't that one been in development since like ever?

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Considering it's by a single person I'm not surprised it missed its original target. Also it spurred other people into jumping in, but no one has actually released one yet.

Harvest Moon characteristics show up sometimes in other PC games, mostly freeforms like Starbound and :nws:ElonaPlus:nws:, but not to the same level of detail.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Spaced God posted:

I just wish there was a HM-like on PC. I know that one's in development, but hasn't that one been in development since like ever?
Stardew Valley, it's been like a year or so since it first cropped up on Greenlight.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Yeah it's looking pretty great but probably a long while before we can play it at the moment.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Stardew Valley, it's been like a year or so since it first cropped up on Greenlight.

Yeah that was the one I was talking about.
Sad that there isn't anything available right now.

Fast Track
Mar 21, 2013
Also in development is Wild Season, though updates on there are visible to backers only. But lay your fears to rest, because they're making it compatible with the Ouya. Hopefully it'll turn out well, in any case.

Then there's Pumpkin Online, a "Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing inspired MMO currently in development". I don't see where the Animal Crossing comes in and the videos they've got don't really match the sort of aesthetic that makes me imagine, but maybe that's normal for this point in development? I have literally no idea.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Spaced God posted:

:downs: What about Farmville? :downs:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 14 - Rain (Summer 16 - 20)

Caught a lot of squids and snappers the previous day, so I turn them into sashimi. Snappers in particular give lots of stamina.

Finally, another rainy day! Can't believe this is only the second one we've had so far. They're seldom, but usually you'll have three to five during a season.

Decide to woo Bob a bit, though not too much since I don't want us committing to a guy at least until we meet the last bachelor.

Most people have new dialogue when it rains, so at least there's that.

Constant harvests abound! Corn is ready today, which means more money.

I spend most of the day fishing, though all I catch in this area are useless Blowfish. They aren't worth anything and their sashimi actually hurts you.

I then pull weeds because I want the note you get when staying outside in the rain long enough.

34. Rain Note

You can hear an upbeat rhythm if you run around in the rain without caring whether you get wet.

There we go! One more "stay outside for X hours" note out of the way. Those are always annoying to get since you want to go inside a lot, if only to switch tools.

Animals still doing well, though of course it takes them awhile to grow up.

More rain dialogue.

This huge stump only gave three logs. Meh.

Time for another day!

Got our final chicken!

And Emmerich has matured, too!

Today we have tomatoes.

35. Brushing Note

Because they are your prized animals, groom them with all your heart. A calm and considerate note.

And we get another note just from brushing.

I use the bell to take them all outside. You can also use the reins for individual animals, but the bell works for all of them. Larry takes forever to get out, though.

They won't move too much from where they're at, so I only really need to worry if it rains again soon. And even then I just ring my bell again to herd them back in.

I could eat five servings easy!

Bob sometimes hangs out in the inn as well.

Still befriending Ronald to trigger another move-in.

The best chance to catch one of the four rare kings is usually the day after rain, so I head to the island to try to catch that area's king, since it only appears during the summer.

No luck, though I catch some new fish I've been missing from my log.

I move my chicken coop to be closer to my crops. Then I can just take my harvests inside and use its shipping bin to ship them.

After striking out at the island, I try my luck at the lake, where another king resides.

Now, you may think this is trash, and you're correct.

But this is also one of the four kings, albeit one I wasn't planning on catching.

Yes, one of the four rare kings is a boot.

I spend the rest of the night plowing some more spots for grass. And that's that day!

Wow, another rain! Maybe I'll have better luck catching a king in a couple days.

Corn and cocoa! Lots of money right there.

I'm pretty loaded now. Might as well buy lots of feed for my chickens! Two eggs will more than pay for a day's feed to all my chickens.

I decide to upgrade my house because why not? I've got money to burn and it'll let me buy some storage upgrades.

Since it's going to rain tomorrow, gotta bring the animals back in so they don't get wet and sick.

I then spend the day mining for limestone and clay. Another short one.

We get a lot more room than before, which is nice.

We want ten of limestone and clay shipped. Limestone unlocks fertilizer, which is useful, and clay unlocks a few vases and other miscellaneous things, which aren't that important but hey, why not?

No harvests today, but at least we don't have to water the crops!

In order to get later house upgrades, first we have to take one of the guys here to one heart. Trivial, and I'll want to bring Kurt and Joe to two-ish soon anyway to get their notes.

New furniture as well! Medium kitchens let you have more cooking utensils out at once, which is nice. Eventually we'll want to make more than just sashimi.

The animals don't need this much grass, so I chop some down. It levels up the sickle too!

Upgrading the sickle next! You only need it every few days anyway, so it's a great one to uprgade.

Hammer doesn't really need upgrades except to more easily break large rocks, which is useless in the mines, so I might as well wait until it hits silver tier to upgrade it.

Get all the limestone and clay I need! I get more clay though because Saibara obviously loves clay, and he'll give you a couple things if you befriend him enough.

And while I'm around, I unlock another instrument.

35 notes out of the 50 needed to unlock the first ending. I may hit that before we even see Winter!

That's a good time to call it a day.

Onions and corn ready. I love corn's two-day regrowth cycle.

Back outside with ye!

Ronald's two-heart text.

The toolshop also sells more furniture now that we've upgraded our house. I get the large fridge since it'll hold more items. I'm already out of space from all the sashimi I stuffed in there.

Since it's the day after a rain, I once again go for a king. No luck, sadly.

No, maybe from the ripples of rising fish on the water.

Anyway, things are slowish for now since we're almost out of new people to meet and I've been too busy focusing on crops and fishing/mining to really befriend people. We'll probably pick things up a bit on the social front once autumn and especially winter come. I'm taking a break from mining for now anyway since rare ore mining is tedious and time-consuming, plus I really want to get the island king fish before Summer is over.

Next time, more of the same, maybe with a festival and a new person or two.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Why is the boot a king? Is that some sort of in-joke, or just Natsume loving with you? It did make me laugh, so maybe that's the entire point.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Pretty sure it's just a joke since you can catch cans and left boots (the latter I've actually yet to catch for some reason) a lot of times. Kinda makes sense one of the four ultimate fish would be the ultimate trash item.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
Can you sell it? What can you even do with Mythical Garbage? You can't eat it, or can you...?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Apparently you can't sell it. All you can really do is throw it away.

You probably need it to get the "Catch every type of fish" note though, and it's apparently a pain to find, so it's fine with me I found it early.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Does friendship with the bachelors unlock any town upgrades, or is it just for notes and endings?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Nooooooo, don't throw away the boot! Save it, for when you finally catch a left boot, you can put them in storage together and have a pair.

Sure, it may SEEM like they are useless, but surely SCIENCE can find a way.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Glazius posted:

Does friendship with the bachelors unlock any town upgrades, or is it just for notes and endings?

One heart with Alex unlocked Martha, and one heart with Kurt or Joe unlocks L3 and up house upgrades (though same applies with Woody). Off the top of my head, I can't recall any other requirements for bachelors or bachelorettes other than notes.

I guess the incentive is to get you to befriend the other townspeople, though most of them don't do much for you. But hey, if you like that character, why not? I'm pretty sure every character has something special if you befriend them highly enough, even if it's just flavor text and a small gift or something.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mega64 posted:

Time to rake in some obscene corn subsidies!

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Mega64 posted:

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of sweet potatoes in Friends of Mineral Town. You'd always want Fall to come in that game because it meant your perpetual money making sweet potato factory could get off the ground again.

Loving the LP so far!

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Time to rake in some obscene corn subsidies!

Did someone say biofuel?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I love this LP. Harvest Moon is a very calming, chill game. :)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

As a small update since I've been slacking off, I did catch all the rest of the available fish of the season, so at least I don't have to worry about fishing again until Autumn. And yes, that includes the two fish kings available right now. Caught them on the same day, no less!

This means the only unlocks I really have left are shipping thirty rare ore (which is hard to do until winter, which means I'll probably just wait until then to really go for it) and friendship stuff, which considering how much money I have I can start buying gifts for people proper.

I'll hopefully get the update up in the next couple days, where we'll meet our final bachelor, and after summer's over I'll have you guys do a proper vote on who we want to ultimately woo (don't vote on anyone yet). Summer should done in the next two updates or so.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah, time for Dr Science! to become a wealthy philanthropist! They'll never suspect her of conducting animal testing and making GMOs, which are evil because they aren't natural.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 15 - Super Chef (Summer 21 - 25)

Now that Summer's 2/3's over, rain is becoming more and more frequent. Luckily, we haven't had any typhoons yet. Those only pop up during summer, cause huge damage to crops, and pretty much forces you to waste a day since obviously you can't go outside during one.

Rain's great because you don't have to water crops and have a better chance of catching king fish the next day.

Our orange tree produced! Nice.

I gotta get the animals back in before the rain, since rain can make them sick and ruin their affection, and thus the product they'll eventually produce.

Bad Horse went in the barn on his own, since he's the brains of the operation.

With a bigger house, I decide to get a bigger kitchen. You actually don't need a larger kitchen to have multiple cooking utensils, but it means you don't have to go to the furniture menu and swap stuff out anytime you want to use something different. The Medium size holds four utensils rather than our current set's two.

Today's crop is tomatoes.

Of course, with more room, we need stuff to put there! I buy an oven and mixer, though I'll get a pot later on. I also get a kerosene stove, though it turns out that's just decoration rather than anything useful.

36. Super Chef Note

You've gathered a lot of recipes for cooking. You're ready for anything, any dish at all. A super chef note.

Every time you buy a cooking utensil, you unlock a bunch of recipes involving that utensil. Unlocking a hundred recipes gives this note.

Of course, even if you buy every utensil, you'll still have a few blank spots. Some recipes you get just from befriending others.

Shemp's the dumb one of the group, as Larry went in on her own.

I spend the rest of the day fishing for new fish.

Bonitos are nice, no Snappers or anything but they give decent cash/stamina. Tuna are only found in summer and are pretty fantastic. They put up a good fight, too. They're worth 300 gold each, pretty high as far as fish go.

They also make Tuna Steak, which is a great way to boost stamina, as I'll show later.

The oven also lets me make a new fish dish, though the stamina increase isn't so great and may even be worse than the sashimi version.

I also decide to clean out my fridge. You can always buy crops individually from the crop store, so no reason to hoard them in your fridge for when you want to grind affection.

On to the next day!

Cocoa and corn today! That's big money right there.

Not much different here. Care for animals, harvest crops, enjoy not having to water them for once...

Music: Moonlight Cave

One of the kings is at the bottom of a mine, though not this mine.

I try to go rare ore hunting, but holy crap is it unreliable to do in this mine. I might as well wait until the other mine's accessible before I go for the rare ore upgrade.

Also, this is the stamina boost from one tuna steak. Wow!

I make two trips and end up getting maybe one rare ore. Yeah, I'll call it a day and wait for the other mine.

Next festival is coming soon!

The bronze sickle cuts the three squares in front of you, which is always handy.

Onions today.

If you're in the neighborhood please stop by.

Anyway, it's the day after a rain, so let's go hunting for king fish!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

This is the Squid Prince, who only pops up in the summer. He is one of the four fish kings, which means I've got two down.

Each non-boot king is worth 1000 gold, and I believe there's also recipes for them. You can only hold one at a time, but once you ship/eat one, you can recatch it.

But I'm not done yet! Let's go after another one!

This guy's a lot easier to catch since he pops up Spring-Autumn. That's another king down!

The last one we can't get until winter, and I've seemed to have caught all fish available in summer, so I'm set there. Don't have to worry about fishing until autumn now.

Sleepy from my busy day fishing, I grind the hoe a little bit to get it to silver level and call it a day.

Another day, another festival. Tomorrow is more rain.

More grass to crop. My three animals don't need to eat this much grass.

Just corn today, but corn is always awesome to have.

Andonuts has grown up! Now I've got five egg-producing chickens. Sweet!

Alright, not much else to talk about today, so how about that festival?

Music: Moonlight Cafe

Please enjoy this beautiful festival in our summer evening sky!

Oh, who's this?

I love the fireworks at this village and I come here yearly to watch.

Hope I see you again. If you're around, let's hang out.

This is Louis. He's from Save the Homeland, where he runs the tool shop. To get him to move in here, we have to get the junk store upgrade, which requires 30 rare ores.

Also, he is our final potential bachelor.

there are few people.

The booming sounds are great.

Of course people like fireworks. Does even Jamie like fireworks?

I guess that's as close as Jamie ever gets to liking anything.

You'll end up watching the fireworks with the person you have the best friendship with, regardless of whether you can marry them or not. In this case, it's...

Welp.

Pretty at least.

We hope that you attend next year too! Please be safe walking home at night.

And that's that festival.

37. Fireworks Note

Beautiful fireworks painting the summer night sky. A note of resounding booms.

Another festival, another note. That's another day done!

Looks like we'll have to pay a visit later!

Just tomatoes today.

Looks like the upgrade fee doesn't change, making upgrades very efficient if you don't mind the wait.

I get Kurt an egg since he's closest to one heart. Doing this lets me unlock further house upgrades.

The next one's not so bad. That said, I can hold off for awhile since there's a note for having a ton of money at once.

So let's check out the orchard!

Music: Encounter Theme

By getting Ronald to three hearts, we get Meryl to move in.

Meryl has somewhat of a past...

Well, so... In any case, please be friendly to her.

This situation's certainly rather weird. Oh well.

There's another note you get for befriending Meryl and Tim, so might as well start on that.

I've unlocked all but two people! One of them will show up at the start of Autumn and is also the final bachelorette. As for the other one, I have no clue.

More rain chat.

Also getting started befriending Tim. At least ore's easy to find.

I spend the rest of the day gathering since I can't mine without a hoe and there's no need to fish right now.

I decide to give them to people since I really need to start making more friends.

Each person has four tiers of gift appreciation, depending on the gift. They either love it, like it, act neutral to it, or hate it. Hating obviously lowers affection and is usually reserved for stuff like weeds or maybe some particular item that person hates. There's usually a lot of items a person likes, and only a few a person loves, usually summing up to a few recipes and one specific crop, or maybe highest-quality animal produce. Though you'll get hints in-game sometimes, generally the best thing to do is consult a FAQ or just experiment yourself.

I ship what I have left over and call it a day.

Next time, we'll close out summer and say goodbye to those sweet, sweet corn subsidiaries.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face

Holy poo poo he can talk about something other than fish? I was expecting him to say something like "These quaint fireworks are nothing compared to the beauty of watching a salmon swim up stream."

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Mega64 posted:

You'll end up watching the fireworks with the person you have the best friendship with, regardless of whether you can marry them or not. In this case, it's...

Welp.

:allears:

The whole system where the game tracks how much everybody likes you - not just the potential marriage candidates - is really goddamn nice. It honestly makes playing the older games a tad grating when you need to befriend people for events but have no idea how much they like you. :argh:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

YESSSSSSSSSSSS watch and suffer Ray! Dr. Science! is the master fisherman here!

Mega64 posted:

By getting Ronald to three hearts, we get Meryl to move in.

She has rookie eyes.

D3m3
Feb 28, 2013

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
I'm starting petitioning for Louis early. Because of the available men, he is the most science!
And anyway, he has to be more interesting than the doctor, who I married when I played. Geeze, that was boring.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Louis looks like the male version of Mary from HM64 (I think we've seen her in this game but I don't remember what the earlier update said her name was here). Not quite as fun as Bob in my opinion.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Time to befriend the crossbeam, aw yeah.

Mega64 posted:

Next time, we'll close out summer and say goodbye to those sweet, sweet corn subsidiaries.
Do you mean subsidies? Or is the corn actually a bunch of companies Dr Science! owns?

I mean, this is Dr Science we're talking about.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
:science: Louis in Save the Homeland is a pretty cool dude, he plays the flute. Befriending him is key to getting the flute which you use to attract a rare bird he saw once while playing. Predictably, this saves the homeland!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I think it would be hilarious if the camera always blocked Meryl off from view when you went to talk to her, but that was probably just a one-off thing, right?

• Locked thread