Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
I just bought Harvest Moon 3DS: A New Beginning so gently caress yeah, Harvest Moon.

Name: Jill
Ranch Name: Cool
Dog Name: Koro
Birth Season: Summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
Yeah I change my vote to "not dumb gimmick".

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
The first gameboy game also didn't have a proper town or mountain. You selected from five or six areas to buy supplies and stuff like wood and seeds. There weren't any festivals either iirc.

The first GB game was garbage. The farming was spot on with the SNES version so it had that going for it but half the fun is interacting with the little town.

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
This is actually way more in-depth of a HM game than I imagined it would be. Neat.

Is there a time limit in the game?

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
You can woo the shipping guy? Holy poo poo, you must do it.

Such a dreamboat :allears:

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Mega64 posted:

Chapter 5 - Destruction (Spring 8 - 11)

The thread voted on being better acquainted with Bob, but that turned out to be kind of a hassle. First, the stuff Bob loves are stuff like Spinach (which can't be grown until fall) and high-quality animal produce, which we can't buy and would be crazy-expensive if it were. So I'll have to settle for likes, which fortunately include berries and ore.

Of course, once I get that stuff, he'll simply not show up on the map. It took me awhile to even find a berry, and then Bob simply doesn't appear the next two days. But we've got plenty of time to woo him, so don't worry.

True love is worth the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
We'll remember that the main character (and most if the bachelors) are old enough to own property.

• Locked thread