Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

which parts of the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

if its literally just layout i'd be happy to lay out the yosboard if you give me a diptrace schematic

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

it would be way cooler if those had solder mask that said "yospos, bitch" on one side and the goat man on the other.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:barf:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'm the gobs of sticky translucent white substance

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I want to get into this hobby solely to be a smug electronics sperg on some thing awe full dot comme

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

a smug electronics sperg

mods?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

gently caress it stick xmegas on everything imotbqh

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i still havent bothered to get a license

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:barf:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

same

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah those switches feel exactly as good as you imagine they do.

sproiingggg

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

spankmeister posted:

what are those called that are genderless and fit on themselves? those own.

hermaphrodotic

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hermaphrodic?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

buy/build a bench supply

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

atomicthumbs posted:

yeah but then the "off/opr/chg" switch will no longer charge it :smith:

is there some way to get those voltages out of a lipo pack/packs without Fuckiness? can I just wire up a bunch of packs for all the different voltages?

it is possible but probably a big pile of mess and i wouldn't trust its charging circuit with a lipo pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

basically you'd want a pack with gnd, +12, +24, and +48

• Locked thread