Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omega Ozone
Oct 15, 2012

No.Mercy posted:

I've been playing for a couple hours on MKultra the fencing/shields dexxer. The server is really active right now, the new features appear to be well made by freeshard standards. I'm thinking I'll be playing here for a while. I'll be farming scrolls in Despise tonight if anyone wants to join

MKultra? I'm pretty sure we grouped the other day while you were farming in Despise. I'm Bong Loader in-game and I was playing with my guildmates Bill Nye, Krusty and Sir Robin. Didn't expect to see you in this thread, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omega Ozone
Oct 15, 2012

No.Mercy posted:

Holy ohzones, me either. Yeah I remember you guys, that was some good farming, what guild are you in? My buddy and I are looking for one!

It's just a small guild between us called Dungeon Crew. You're welcome to join if you want, it's a super casual guild more than anything.

• Locked thread