Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

"'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy.' That's hard times! That's hard times!"

ManiacClown posted:

You know, looking over it all again it's funny. They had to bill the set as Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes for it to sell, but the only Superman in it is a chase unless the Superboy's Clark instead of Connor. I like how they did some of the Legionnaires even though I don't really know much about practically any of them. I particularly like Colossal Boy and— though she doesn't bring much the table offensively— Shadow Lass. They really seem to have made the Fatal Five truly dangerous in the spirit of their original versions. Until I looked at this I'd forgotten about Emerald Empress and how utterly badass she is.

It's Clark, not Connor as Superboy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

"'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy.' That's hard times! That's hard times!"

thebardyspoon posted:

Eh, that Quinn sculpt isn't anywhere near as bad as the fan inclusion on the Stargirl one. Really glad they're making a Flash set but bummed that the JSA aren't a subtheme and that most of the rogues are going to be NU52 style the second time they're made in 10 years.

Well, with the sculpts, I know I'm going to be tearing the old sculpts off and putting them on the new dials.

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

Seymour Butts posted:

If I roll a critical miss for the first attack in flurry does that end my action? My opponent told me that I couldn't take a second swing after a critical miss, but I can't find anything in the 2014 Core Rules that confirms that.

You only can't make the second attack if you lose the power before the second attack is made.

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

Volfogg posted:

Actually, I think they changed it so that even if you lose Flurry through Mystics or a Crit Miss, you still make the second attack.

Wait, seriously? Ok, what's the rules change that allows this, because I know I'm going to have to explain it to my local players.

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

So, the kind folks on HCRealms posted the participation prize John Stewart. Holy poo poo, he's really good. 165/95 with Indom, 10 range, and IT: Hindering and Characters. If you play him at 95 with the power battery, green ring, and shield, he has a 17 square swing with an 11 attack and 5 damage. Oh, and have fun hitting his 20 defense. I'm so happy with this piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

I'm interested in prime Cheetah, WoL Superboy Prime, and White Witch. I don't have PMs, but if you want to shoot me an e-mail at eckertmania at gmail, that's be awesome.

• Locked thread