Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Hey guys, I was at my local comic book store today and I found myself asking the clerk about Heroclix. I've been thinking about getting into it and I don't have enough money right now to play much poker, and I love comic books, so I figured it was a match made in Heaven. I bought the AvX Avengers starter set and an Iron Man booster pack. The clerk told me that they have a bunch of guys that play 3 times a week, so I'm sure I will learn from them, but as it stands now I have no idea what I'm doing. Help pls :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Stupid question time. Is the starter set supposed to come with the poker chips of the characters in the starter set? Just opened the Avengers starter set and 3 of the characters match and 3 are characters that didn't come in the set. Seems weird. I know they aren't officially named poker chips, but that's what they are. Still haven't read the rules, ate some sushi that didn't agree with my tummy yesterday and I felt too nauseous to open it. I'm gonna dig into it later and see what I learn, but I just opened it and I don't know if I should return it or something.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Thanks for that! Promise the next question I ask will be gameplay related :D

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
After examining the dial and the character card for two hours I just figured out that the colored block surrounding a number indicates a trait that corresponds with the card :downs:
I was just mindlessly reading the character card thinking those abilities could be used willy nilly.

So, two hours in, just learned how to read the dial :psyduck:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Thanks, Champ :D

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Really difficult trying to learn this game. I've read the core rulebook twice and I can't manage to get through a match (against myself) without getting incredibly frustrated. I have so many questions that I don't even know where to start. I'm gonna just go to my local comic book store and watch some players play and ask them questions as they arise. I'm just really bad at learning by reading, I need to see it in action. I've looked through youtube for tutorial videos and matches being played, but nothing has really jumped out at me as helpful. gently caress :(

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Wow, I love being a goon :3:

Unfortunately, I am using a lovely chromebook for all my internet browsing needs, and Skype is not supported (at least to my knowledge). I can't express enough how awesome it is that the two time defending champ is offering to personally teach me the game. Really, when I read the OP's post from the last Heroclix thread I was loving stoked to learn that the best player in the world was a member of SA. Hopefully, someone else who is brand new to the game can take you up on the offer and that video can be made available to everyone who is currently in my predicament.

I've already invested $100+ into figures and I am determined to learn to play. I love strategy games, I love comic books and I am determined to figure this game out sooner or later.

Edit: I have the AvX Avengers starter set:

Thor @ 200
Iron Man @ 100

vs.

Wolverine @ 175
Spider-Man @ 125

Been using the Avenger's Tower Indoor map. If you have those figures and map, maybe you could use them!

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Mar 6, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

Captain Satire posted:

What would be the best way to use Mon El?

As part of a turtle team with his 10 range? I could pair him with lightning lad and do some big damage.

Or as the tentpole and just surround him with supports?

I'm inclined to use him as a tentpole, but worry that I wouldn't have enough damage if he went down.

Hey Satire, did either of you record the match you had with Morand?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I got 3 Shadowcats and 3 Colossus from WatX:3:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

I went 3-0 and had a guy ragequit and threaten to punch me out.

Want to figure this game out so bad :allears:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Just picked up a couple Slosh boosters because I really want Solomon Grundy and Bizarro Superman. Instead got Colossal Boy, Universo, Mister Miracle, and Superma....boy? What the poo poo?

Edit: has anyone made a cool celebrity theme team? What are the new rules regarding theme probs again?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Does it come with the cards?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

Volfogg posted:

Also, keep in mind that these are different dials than the ones in SLOSH, so it's not Orrazib Token Bizzaro and 200 Point Super Rare Grundy.

Those are the ones I want!

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Bought two SLOSH boosters:

got Bizarro!!!!! :D
Emerald Empress
Computo
Shadow Lass
High Father
Big Barda and Mr. Miracle
among others...

Gonna push my luck and buy 3 more boosters this week, but probably going to have to buy Solomon Grundy from ebay :(

edit: I can't tell if the tabs on these things are silver or white, so I usually have no idea if it is a common or a rare.

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 3, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Can phasing/teleporting characters break-away without having to roll for it? What about flyers?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Can someone give me the dummy rundown on theme teams and their benefits? I know that there are named and generic keywords that are found on the character's card. The generic names are in italics while the named keywords aren't? From what I can tell, sometimes generic keywords are italicized and sometimes they aren't.

Next question: If I have two characters with X-Men keywords that means that I get to add +2 to my dice roll to determine who goes first. In this instance, I would also gain two team probabilities that require a power action to activate? In a new example, let's say I have a team with two characters sharing the generic Spy keyword. I would also gain +2 on my dice roll to determine first to play, but I wouldn't be awarded any team probs?

What's the deal with Team Abilities? If a character has a team affiliation on their dial does that mean I can use that team ability whenever I want like it was a trait? So, Legion of Superheroes members can switch teams each turn and X-Men can heal a friendly X-Men 1 click (and roll a d6 to try to avoid the 1 click of unavoidable damage)? Does this mean that a Legion of Superheroes character can declare themselves X-Men and do the same thing? Are these what the rule book considers "Additional Team Abilities" and does this cost points to your overall team build?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Awesome! Thanks for explaining. So, how strong are Mystics? You can't hit one without taking 1 unavoidable damage? Seems OP.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Speaking of poison, how good is it? It sounds good, but won't defensive modifiers soak it up? Toughness reduces it by 1, so that negates it. Invulnerability states that damage dealt to a character is reduced by 2, so once again, poison would deal 0 damage. Impervious, regardless of the impervious roll, will reduce poison to nothing. From my reading, it looks like Super Senses would not be triggered by poison because poison is not an attack, but an effect (or something like that). What about if poison hits an adjacent character with Invincible? Invincible states that half of the damage dealt is ignored. So, 0.5 rounded up is 1, poison works!? Do I have all this straight?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Going to play my first matches at my local comic book store tomorrow! I don't have a team planned mainly because I don't know how many points they play. Either way, I'll probably ask someone to play a casual 300 point game as I know a couple guys get there 30-40 minutes early. I have so many freaking pieces that I don't even know where to start, but since the Winter Soldier set is new, I was thinking about a S.H.I.E.L.D. themed team:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldier @ 45 pts
S.H.I.E.L.D. Commander @ 65 pts
Agent Sitwell @ 60 pts
Winter Soldier (rare) @ 125 pts

Gameplan is to use the S.H.I.E.L.D. team ability to buff everyone's range. I can also use a power action with Sitwell or Soldier to buff an adjacent friendly +1 damage. Free action roll for leadership with the commander in an attempt to add an action and remove action token. Commander and Soldier can give each other enhancement or empower through special powers. Agent Sitwell has a special power where he can perplex the entire team if they are adjacent. So, hopefully a lot of buffing and a lot of shooting.

Can someone explain Winter Soldier's trait and special damage power to me?

A Conflicted Mind Give an adjacent character a power action to modify Winter Soldier's attack or damage +1 or -1. This modifier lasts until this trait is used again or there are no other friendly characters on the map.
I can use this on adjacent opponents too? Why would I modify my attack or damage -1?

I'd Better Hang on to This Winter Soldier can use Outwit, but only to counter attack and damage powers of adjacent characters. When he does, he doesn't need line of fire and can use the countered power until his next turn.
I can steal either an attack or damage power from someone? So, I get to outwit it and steal it in one fell swoop? Awesome!

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
My opponent can activate my own trait? :cry:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I guess that makes sense :(

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Does the S.H.I.E.L.D. team ability stack?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Just got back from my first heroclix matches. Lost my first 3 matches and actually won the last match! The first game with my S.H.I.E.L.D. theme team didn't go so well because my opponent told me I couldn't use leadership to gain an extra action because in a 300 point game you can only have three actions. Is that true? He also told me my team wasn't a theme team (3 S.H.I.E.L.D. members and rare Winter Soldier) because all of my characters needed to share the same theme word. I kind of felt like a dick when I questioned him on both of these things, but didn't go to the extent of whipping out the rules to clear it up. He was a nice enough guy and he even gave me a map at the end of the night.

Last game he told me that I couldn't duo attack with Big Barda/Mr. Miracle because some reason and I thought that since I had no action tokens and there is a duo attack printed on the dial that I could. Not clear on that either. I was holding a heavy object and was planning on hitting him with that and then regular attack again. Goons?

This guy has tons of figures. He buys a case of pretty much every set and told me whatever I wanted he probably has. I ended up buying a Toyman with 4 toys for $20. He wanted $25, but that was too much. I probably overpaid a bit with $20, but hopefully I can get some other figures at a better deal in the future.

All in all, they were my first matches against a real opponent. When I become more familiar with the rules I'll be in a better position to hold my ground. He also played some pretty dick figures and gave himself like 5 probablities in a 300 point match, etc. In fact, after I told him that I was going to use a S.H.I.E.L.D. team he decided on using Scarlet Witch (on my first game ever, what an rear end in a top hat). I ended up beating him the last match when I played Superboy and Big Barda/Mr. Miracle. He prob'd me four times in a row and I had to roll above a 7 each time, finally hitting with 5/5 and a critical hit to KO his White Lantern or something. Hold that poo poo :D

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Reading up on TTPC:

The number of times you may
use TTPC during a game is equal to the number of
characters on your force at the beginning of the game,
up to 1 per 100 points of the game’s build total.

This rear end in a top hat was regularly building 5-6 character teams in a 300 point team and assigning himself 5-6 team probs. I had a feeling that what he was doing wasn't kosher, but new guy first time and all that.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Going to play tonight at the same location. Can't wait to see the same guy again and learn him on the official rules. Switching out Winter Soldier for Black Widow to keep S.H.I.E.L.D. theme. She has an awesome trait that reads:

Espionage: Double Agent When Black Widow is part of a themed team and uses Probability Control as a result, you may reduce the number of times your opponent can use Probability Control from being a themed team, instead of you. When she uses Probability Control as a result of being part of a themed team, she is not given an action token.

Tricky language, but let's see if I got this right: TTPC requires me to be in range (minimum 6) and line of sight of the character I want to make re-roll. Stipulations regarding no non free actions, no other method of dealing PC on my dial, etc...still apply. So, instead of actually using probability control to make an opposing character re-roll I can use it to take away one of their TTPCs? Does this count against my total TTPCs? I can't tell.

I can also use a TTPC action against an opposing or friendly character and after actions resolve not have to place an action token on Black Widow. TTPC does not count towards my action total (says so in the rules) and I wouldn't have dealt her an action token, so does that make it a free action? Am I able to make a non-free action with Black Widow in the same turn? Thanks in advance.

In any case, I'm looking forward to limiting his themed team probs (with the core rules) and hopefully taking away a couple with Black Widow. I don't even know if this team is any good because it actually seems like a pretty difficult team to play effectively. In my head it seems like it would be fun if I can get a handle on it. With Black Widow's Stealth and Outwit I might have a shot at outwitting some defense reducers while in hindering terrain and buffing some range and damage with the other S.H.I.E.L.D. members to actually do some damage because a lot of these guys play Impervious and Invulnerable pieces.

If this doesn't work then I'm just going to run Superboy and Bizarro :D

edit: on second (50th) reading maybe it means that I can actually use TTPC, but it uses one of his available TTPCs and I have to deal myself an action token. That would actually be even better!! If that's the case then I should let him keep all 6 of his themed probs and use them against him. Afterwords, I'll show him the official rules. :smug:

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Apr 11, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
War Machine, Blade, John Stewart, Luke Cage, Black Panther, Storm, Bishop, Cloak, Falcon. That's all I got. I don't know too many DC characters, but you already said Martian Manhunter.

edit: I just realized that no white guys could mean way more than black people, but that's where my mind went :downs:

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 12, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Bought a couple SLOSH boosters and pulled my second Bizarro. Next time I go to my local comic shop, I'll see if I can trade him to anybody. Would it be fair if I asked for Darkseid straight up? Could I get more?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Playing in this on Friday at local comic book store.

Whole Lotta Love – 600 point game –Silver Age. You must have one comic book couple on your team.

I have no idea what silver age is. If it means older heroclix then I'm screwed. Oldest stuff I have is from The Amazing Spider-Man set which was last year :3:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
If a character has two tokens on them, can they still do free actions such as sidestop, perplex, outwit, etc...?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Bought three Invincible Iron Man booster's because I wanted a S.H.I.E.L.D. themed Iron Man and I wanted to pull Rescue to go with my Pepper Potts uncommon. I didn't get either, but I did pull three (3!) Grey Gargoyles. Seriously, one in every pack. Going to the comic book store tonight and I'm looking to trade my extra Bizarro and a Grey Gargoyle or two.

Grey Gargoyle seems like a really cool figure. He has a trait that says all adjacent opposing characters that clear their tokens can only clear one token. Add that to his plasticity and his damage ability that says he deals penetrating damage to adjacent characters with two tokens and he seems like a real dick to be based by.

In this same vein, what are some hard counters to plasticity? Obviously rolling a 6 is an automatic break away, but off the top of my head:
Phasing/Teleport
Force Blast
Leap/Climb (would the +2 to break away roll cancel out the -2 from plasticity)? 4, 5, or 6 works?
Hypersonic Speed (same question as above. +2 to initial breakway roll negates plasticity?)
Quake
Any ability or trait that grants knock-back

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
What about Sidestep? Can you use sidestep to get away from plasticity?

As far as trading through the mail, I'm not opposed to it. I'll pm you later tonight when I get back from the game.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

Seymour Butts posted:

Playing in this on Friday at local comic book store.

Whole Lotta Love – 600 point game –Silver Age. You must have one comic book couple on your team.

I have no idea what silver age is. If it means older heroclix then I'm screwed. Oldest stuff I have is from The Amazing Spider-Man set which was last year :3:

Well, I think I've decided to play Colossal Boy and Chameleon Girl. I'll also play Superboy at 175 points because he is a beast. That leaves me with 156 points left and I'm not sure exactly what to do. I'm thinking of running a ranged character with the Legion of Superheroes keyword so I can copy the Superman Ally team ability of ignoring hindering terrain. I'm thinking of Lightning Lad because I can running shot next to Superboy, use Superboy's enhancement, and try to link a few shots with Lad's Arc Lightning power. That leaves me with 52 points unused, but it seems like a solid enough team to me.

I also have the Mr. Miracle/Big Barda duo figure...

I could use Colossus, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Jean Grey and Multiple Man = 568 points
X-Men team. Jean Grey will be able to carry three characters and I can finally try to use Multiple Man (Huge Jamie Madrox fan and I do have three of him)!

I also have Absorbing Man and Titania (duo figure), Bulldozer, Piledriver and Shocker = 585 points
It's kind of like a new look Wrecking Crew, but they all share the Masters of Evil keyword. I haven't looked into this team very much, but I know Shocker's Sinister Syndicate team ability would be useless because nobody else on the team shares it.

Last option is check out a couple comic book stores to see if they have that Vision marquee figure in stock. Scarlet Witch/Vision and I'll play an Avengers team.

As you can tell, I have a thing for theme teams. What do you guys think?

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Apr 17, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Bought four more Invincible Iron Man boosters in attempt to get the S.H.I.E.L.D. themed Iron Man and Rescue. I did pull Rescue, but no dice on Iron Man. Pulled Silver Centurion, King Hyperion, Iron Monger 2.0, and a second Iron Man/Warmachine duo.

With my newly acquired Rescue, I was checking out the dial of Pepper Potts and I have a question. What's the deal with her Defend ability? To my understanding, friendly adjacent characters can use the printed defense value of the character with the defend ability. Why would I want to use Pepper Pott's lovely 14 or 13 defense? Am I reading the ability wrong?

A judge at a place I went to yesterday offered me Absorbing Man LE (the all silver one) and another LE piece for my IM/WM duo. I forgot the name of the second piece, but he said it was a prize from one of the recent events. He's a martial artist, his name is Ku Lu or something. I should have asked to see the cards, but I told him I would think about it and totally forgot until after I left.

I did play one match against him and I won after a couple pretty cool plays. I was playing Thor @100, Iron Man @100 and Captain America @200 against his Hope Summers, Prof. X, and someone else. Cap. was based and I ended up rolling for leadership [6] and blindsided my opponent by using Cap's Avenger's Assemble trait to move Thor who was four spaces away out of l.o.f to bop the poo poo out of Cap's opponent. The judge told me he never saw anyone pull off that trait in a match before :D

I ended up beating him pretty soundly and he told me he was really surprised that I had such a good handle on the game. I told him that I was a member of an internet forum with a bunch of experienced players and I've asked a lot of questions. He asked me if it was hcrealms..."nah" :smug:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Girls Night Out!!

I'm playing at two local venues 2-3 times a week. I'm really enjoying myself and I'm learning more everyday. Tonight we made teams that were all girls and a total of 400 points. I put a team together at the house in the last hour and decided on:

Emerald Empress @ 190
Glorith @ 83
Sensor Girl @ 75
Cheetah @ 50
combined points = 398

My team actually played pretty well. Emerald Empress is absolutely awesome!!! With her eye attached she is godlike. I was harassing my opponents with her improved targeting and outwit. I also had two perplexers and two characters running probability control. I copied Emerald Empress's Mystic TA with my two Legionnaires and only ran into one Scarlet Witch team in my three matches. Cheetah was pretty much useless due to the maps, but I did get to charge and blades/claws/fangs one of my opponents for 6(!!!) damage. Unfortunately, even though I outwitted their Impervious, they picked up Invulnerability due to their Phoenix resource. Which brings me to my next point, gently caress resources!!!

In two of my three matches I faced off against a Book of Skulls and a Phoenix Force. They both seem OP, but I am still a beginner so I'm not sure if that's accurate. I almost won my first match against three Red She-Hulks each picking up hammers. I KO'd one and ended up Mind Controlling another one with time expiring. I missed the subsequent attack which may have won me that match. I ended up losing by less than 10 points.

Next match I played against a newish player who didn't use a resource dial. He had M, Big Barda, and Selina Kyle. I beat him up pretty good and took out his Big Barda to win on points.

Last match was against a Phoenix Force resource dial which wasn't close. My opponent had Scarlet Witch, Storm, and someone else. I forgot to outwit running shot and ended up paying for it on my next turn and Emerald Empress never really got anything going for my team. I lost her and Cheetah.

The fact that you can pick up hammers and fragments without rolling for them or even using actions just seems dumb. On top of that they cost nearly next to nothing. All in all had a fun time!

One last thing: I traded my IIM Iron Man/War Machine duo for LE Absorbing Man and Lei-Kung The Thunderer. The duo was a double and I was pretty happy with the trade. Going to play that Absorbing Man tomorrow; theme is Heros vs Villains.

So, what do you guys think of resource dials? What about my trade?

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 25, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

Torrent posted:

It does sound like someone was doing something wrong with the Book in your tournament, though. Unless they have Splitlip on their force (which they couldn't in an all-female tournament), it is still a power action to pick up a hammer, even if they don't have to roll for it.

You know, they may have used an action during their first move to pick up the hammers, I don't remember. When my Emerald Empress gets hit with an attack her Eye gets dropped in an adjacent square. Seems like it would be more balanced if the hammers worked the same way.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Played tonight in a Heroes vs Villains game @ 500 points. Each team had to be comprised of, you guessed it, heroes or villains. I wanted to play my Absorbing Man LE with Titania (I have the IIM duo piece as well), but I had so much fun with Emerald Empress that I ended up playing a Legion of Super Villains team:

Emerald Empress @ 190
Computo @ 144
Universo @ 71
Mano @ 65
Total = 470 points

All members copy Empress's Mystics TA.

I played my first game against a Masters of Evil team with the power plant and some rings equipped. Caught my opponent off guard when I masterminded Bulldozer (holding a heavy object) and Charged his Thunderball and KO'd him in one shot (I hit him while on a ladder on two seperate elevations and he called the judge over to confirm that I could close combat attack him from where his masterminded character was).

Empress used a 2 token free running shot and hit someone for 4. Outwitted toughness and killed someone with Poison my next turn. I had all the momentum the entire game and it was the first time I beat someone pretty badly without losing a character.

Second game played against Persuader and Phoenix Force Magik (the Magik figure with the clear orange base and tons of fire around her). Also had the entire Phoenix resource dial and some fragments I can't recall. Basically Persuader could TK Magik who has like a 12 running shot with 9 range, 18 defense, and 5 damage. My opponent won map roll and picked the streets of gotham which is basically wide open except for a little hindering terrain. Match wasn't close because I wasn't familiar with the powers the fragments give. I try to take my time in the beginning of the match and figure out their farthest range and the powers and abilities they possess. My opponent passed first move to me and after my turn they TK'd Magik and one shot Mano. Then the resource dial got rolling and I couldn't really break her defense. Also learned what the Power Cosmic TA does as I couldn't outwit anything. Easy game for my opponent.

I'm starting to enjoy the games without resources much more. I'd also like to note that my opponent was a girl. Yesterday, the match I played against three Red She-Hulks all with hammers and the Book of Skull equipped, another girl. These cheap loving cunts.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Quick clarification of something that happened a couple days ago:

I played an Avengers themed team and payed 5 points for each character to use the Secret Avengers ATA. On my turn I attempt to outwit one of my opponent's characters who is an Avenger. He freaks out that I can't do that and I should know that because I payed for the ATA. I don't think he realizes how obnoxious he acts.

So, in short. Is this right? I paid for the ATA and his team did not. Why would his characters get my ATA's benefits? Yes, they share the Avengers keyword with my characters and the language used to explain the ATA may be worded poorly, but I just can't imagine that his characters would get a benefit that I paid for.

During that same game he also told me that I didn't have l.o.s on one of his characters. I ask the guys next to me for a string to check. He then asks the same guys if they think I have L.O.S in which one says "I don't think so" as he pulls out a string to check. He huffs and puffs, "Thank You." Five seconds later after checking, I do in fact have l.o.s. He also gave me the worst eye rolling attitude when I wanted him to explain the "move and attack" ability. Basically, I didn't realize that it acted like Hypersonic Speed. I thought it acted like running shot, because I never used it before. So, when he told me that my range was halved, I asked him to explain. He just starts repeating, "it's hypersonic" "it's hypersonic" while I'm like :what:

Everyone else is actually really nice and respectful, but this one guy is a loving moron. He's also the same guy who gave himself like double the theme probs against me in my first game ever. He wanted double the value of a piece I wanted to buy from him on my first day ever. And he is constantly rude. Other players have come up to me after and told me that he's played for 10 years and doesn't know the rules very well and I agree. He is generally harmless, but he is really starting to piss me off. I'm afraid if he rolls his eyes at me again or says something rude, I am going to be mean to him :(

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Went to free comic book day and picked up a Batman and Joker. I believe they are from the Arkham Origins set, but both have a purple ring around the base. What's the deal with them, anyone know? Haven't had a chance to check them out yet.

Edit: Also picked up 10 Deadpool gravity feed figures. Cool thing is I got 9 different characters with just one dupe of Hammerhead. Just missing a Snakeroot Clan Ninja. I also took a look at the Batman and the Joker. They are both 100 points, don't have traits or improved movement, and generally suck. That was a little disappointing.

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 20:34 on May 3, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Picked up the fast forces and three boosters. Will report back after I eat. Probably going to pick up a brick next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Managed to pull Blink, Banshee, and The Professor (Prime). Going to figure out a 600 point team around Banshee and Blink. What do you guys think?

• Locked thread