Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

Oldie but a goodie. How did I not know about this thread before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Man this looks quite cool.
Was that 'This land is mine' Animation the inspiration?

I think we looked at that animation as we were figuring out the direction we wanted the art style to go. We were already thinking of trying to go for a hieroglyphic-ish flat style (which we've evolved away from a bit since then), but it was definitely an influence.

https://vine.co/v/e0rBFrzEhwx -- A slightly more recent bug. Bad video quality since it popped up while I was on vacation.

OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

Gul Banana posted:

trying to implement a masking pixel shader, i just experienced this:

I would love a game where all the characters are just various paintings of wizards airbrushed onto the sides of buildings/vans/etc.

• Locked thread