Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
How much of that is solely the geometry shaders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005

MrMoo posted:

Ugh, JavaScript, MIN_VALUE has different meaning to C land's INT_MIN

I see you got it fixed!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
Definitely a feature I'd use given this week in ~money~.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005

MrMoo posted:

They moved my dev and the NYSE qa account to some dedicated servers because they kept on breaking poo poo in normal production, however yesterday they lost real time data but kept everything else in the feed on these servers. They're still working out what went wrong and in the meantime I have nothing. It's hard to believe that this data company, IDC, earns many times more than NYSE the exchange in profits: both owned by ICE.

I didn't even notice, ahh! That explains a few things this morning, thanks ...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread