Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I haven't many comics this decade. I recently had a lot of spare time. I read Spider-Verse , All New X-Men, Superior Spider-Man, and Gwenpool. Spider-Verse and Gwenpool were a lot of fun. All New X-Men started out fun but kind of got ruined by storylines that required reading other books. The one good crossover was with Superior Spider-Man, which caused me to decided to read that. I liked parts of Superior Spider-Man because rear end in a top hat Spider-Man was a fun concept. Anyone have suggestions on what I should be looking for?

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 19:30 on May 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Servoret posted:

Scarlet Spider? Kaine is also kind of an rear end in a top hat Spider-Man and it's pretty self-contained.

Is Ben Reilly not the main character in Scarlet Spider? I feel like I've missed so much.

edit: is Spider Island worth reading?

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 06:01 on May 15, 2018

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

What are the best books put out by Image atm? I used to love Invincible and Walking Dead. I read the first issue of Void Rivals but am hesitant to read more if it leans too heavily into the gi Joe and transformers material.