Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I pulled for the Pats in that first Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Probably Magic posted:

I still haven't been to an NFL game, even though I've been to two MLB ones and I don't even like baseball.

To be fair you can go to a professional baseball game for like 15 bucks. I couldn't give two shits about the Cubs but I've been to like 4 Cubs games because, eh, why not, you know? It's about as much as a movie and maybe I'll get a foul ball.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I thought Nick Foles was going to be awful.

I thought Nick Foles was going to be terrible too but only because my stupid favorite team spent the farm on a QB in the same draft and promptly ran him into the loving ground so the fact that there were two(!) potential franchise QBs just hanging out in the third round is a bit of a bummer.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Baelish posted:

I thought that Mark Sanchez was the best quarterback in his draft, and that he was really going to be something special in the NFL. He turned into something special, alright.

He's probably the second best, you can hang your hat on that. Holy poo poo what a bad QB class.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

boy you sound fun

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vaders Jester posted:

No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get into College Football :(

Unless you were raised in a college football tradition, I think it might have to do with not having players stick around to follow. It's totally different from the nfl in that way. When I was a kid (and now) I was a Duke fan with regards to college sports. Obviously, I followed basketball but Duke's football program has been total garbage before like last year, so I didn't give a single poo poo. On the other hand, I'm a Redskins fan, and despite their awfulness, I have an affinity for their players who've stuck around despite the lovely franchise. That just cannot exist with college football.

Also I'm a Duke fan because I was forced into following some college basketball team after moving to NC as a child. I just like navy blue. Gimme a break, god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

I own a Brian Brohm Packers jersey.
It was 15 bucks and I thought it'd be funny.

One time I saw a dude in a panthers David Carr jersey. Honest to god I didn't know they even bothered making any for anyone besides Carr.

• Locked thread