Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I was a somewhat Patriots fan thanks to my dad, but really only started watching religiously after my Brother in law made me sit down with him and we watched the snow game against the Titans.

After I moved to Philly I pretended to love the Eagles after they signed Michael Vick because I knew a lot of dog lovers who would be really annoyed and I thought it was funny.

This Christmas, I actually got an Eagles Cardigan like the one Robert De Niro wears in Silver Linings Playbook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

You don't think Harbaugh could have revived McNabb's career? I mean yes, Smith ended up working out wonderfully, but McNabb might have worked even better than Smith or Kap have so far. Plus he's cool as hell.

McNabb was hung out to dry by the Redskins and had plenty left in the tank and I can't believe we're agreeing on something.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

I posted this in N/V but what the heck...

I recently looked at Steve Ross' Wikipedia page to see how old he is and if he has any major illnesses that might force him to sell the team or die soon. I think he is a terrible owner and sports businessman and we won't be any good until he is out of the picture.

I don't want him to die, but I want the team to be respectable at some point. I would settle for a scandal that forces him to sell.

Also, you never once stopped eating tuna fish despite being a purported lover of dolphins.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

One time, I was driving in El Paso and I hit an old lady in a crosswalk and I just kept going.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm a ridiculous Philadelphia fan, but I'm also Tony Romo's biggest apologist and have been hoping for him to get traded to the Eagles for years.

• Locked thread