Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Isn't this how Camelot 3000 literally ended?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Pimpmust posted:

Van Hevyn?
Hel Hevenheim?

Plain Heven just isn't :regd10: enough

Could work as a cheesy pop-band name though. Plain Heven.

Bifrost in the Dark. :regd10:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

I really like "Doom is no man's second choice." A badass breakup-line if there ever was one.

Doom is a strong independant lady who don't need no second-rate fishmonger.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

yaffle posted:

About ten years ago somebody spent some time putting DKR dialogue over stills from the 60's tv series, I wish I'd kept them.

Is that where this old thing is from?