Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

purple death ray posted:

Superman's clothes are also Kryptonian and are really hard to rip or damage. That's good enough for me personally

The Last Thong of Krypton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Fury said the same thing Bill Murray did at the end of Lost in Translation.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

site posted:

Has there ever been an arc dealing with Thor probably having populated thousands of demigods around Scandinavia through the ages

Thor: The Paternity is a mini I could get behind. Especially if it shows him picking up ladies.

"Hey girl is your rear end the end of the world? Cause it Ragnaroks."

Edit: "Excuse me, can I introduce you to the Midgard Serpent?"

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 9, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Skwirl posted:

Bucky was also a god damned war hero who fought and killed Nazis, that should give you the benefit of the doubr.

Then it also turned out he had been committing assassinations for Hydra for decades and was a mass murderer and Rhodes was right all along. Bucky Barnes is a murderer and should be treated as such!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I miss the big G on his chest.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wasn't that the beginning of "wait Molecule Man is all powerful"?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I'M NOT AFRAID

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Thor smoked weed with Barack Obama.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Goatsentry

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Well one of his powers is he's super freaky. Yeah he's a super freak.

Serum is a hell of a drug.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wheat Loaf posted:

I think he exhausted his provisions and was on the verge of an epiphany that Nazism is wrong when Crossbones found him and let him out.

This was also the original ending to American History X but it didn't test well with audiences.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

prefect posted:

Yeah, it helps that we know he's had some pretty bad things happen to him and he's totally guilt-ridden and dedicated to being a good guy. You don't have to worry that he's a gigantic rear end in a top hat for real.

Spider-Man is a menace!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wanderer posted:

I remember that one. He was trying to come up with the worst possible things to say to Johnny to get him mad enough to break out of hypnosis or mind control or something.

Next you'll tell me this is because of some kind of crazy mind swap situation.

There's just too much evidence of Spider-Man being an rear end in a top hat.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I always loved Pete going after Fisk after Aunt May was shot. It was another of those "Spider-Man has been holding back" moments but there's also this scene:

Just something about him slapping the poo poo out of Kingpin over and over is funny and brutal at the same time.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I love Pete's interactions with other heroes because he doesn't understand these incredible things he has done. Guy has no self-esteem no matter how much the rest of the community respects him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ferrule posted:

One of the best spider-man moments/stories/character-defining-thing is from one of the annuals (a few years back) where he returns the lost cell phone.

I always love him representing his friendly neighborhood image.

There was also him beating the Juggernaut by repeatedly getting his rear end kicked until Juggs stumbled into cement. Parker luck dudes!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yes and it fits better because homosexuals do have super powers.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

There's an issue I love where Cyclops' deadbeat space-dad is trying to bond with him on an overnight camping trip. He asks Scott to light the campfire with his eyebeams and Scott's all,"Jesus Christ dad don't you know anything? :rolleyes:"

How many deadbeat space dads are floating around Marvel anyway? I mean, The Summers Dad, Thanos, J'son... I'm sure there's more.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Fuego Fish posted:

Galactus and Galacta get along really well, actually. Just because he's always away on work doesn't make him a deadbeat.

Yeah, I mean, Gladiator just sent his kid to the worst boarding school, he's still involved with him though.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Colossus not being able to use his powers on Magik would be cool because she'd be all "you fool, you should know metal slamming into my face has no effect!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Endless Mike posted:

Look at these dumbass Kree Sentinels punching Ben instead of shrooming him

He's not a car.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mughead will always be my favorite Celestial.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Evil Mastermind posted:

Millennials are killing comic book cover art! :argh:

e:

My favorite thing about that cover will always be the little rocket shooting out of the big guy's shoulder.

Giffen and Mignola is a hell of a team.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Every time Psycho Man shows up and he has his little box with dials for FEAR, DOUBT, HATE I laugh. I love that thing.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have my doubts.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Top of the morning..... to YOU!

I can see that in the cover of a silver age comic with the heroes looking straight at the readers in fear and the name of the story is "The LepraCON!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

In this story the Fantastic Four fought a giant mech piloted by Robo Stalin.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm reading old Thor on Marvel Unlimited and, man, Loki loves the hell out of some pigeons. I don't know if that's badass or not.

Watching Kirby shape Asgard sure is though.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
What happens if he eats a person?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Rough Lobster posted:

Eating healthy must be doubly hard on that guy because it's not like spinach or broccoli is helpful in a fight.

Tell that to Popeye.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Well, yeah, you're comparing a guy walking into a boxing ring to a guy with a flaming skull riding a fire motorcycle into a space arena.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Big fan of death tub, the tub that kills.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Proteus Jones posted:

The guy was IN the house, therefor it was a wearhouse

He liked the way he looked.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wonder Woman carving bold letters into a stone.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Imagine I posted the entirety of Moon Knight #5 from Ellis’ run.

Also some of #1. And all of 6 too. Actually it’s all badass just tell them to read that.

Edit:

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Apr 24, 2018

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Although he pulled another one out after because Moon Knight is first and foremost a huge lying jerk!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It not you, it door hinge.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Synthbuttrange posted:

So uhm, I picked up the thor god butcher saga because the volumes were all on sale.

...why's Gorr wearing only a thong and pasties.

When you're able to commit deific genocide you can wear whatever you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I like that future Kamala has a giant gun because everyone from the future has a giant gun.