Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
honestly, read the entire cosmic marvel thing. it will take ages but there's really nothing better ever. best guardians ever but it may make you think the movie characters are useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Nick Spencer's Captain America issue with the protest at the university was the worst thing I've ever read and I read Brigade and Bloodstrike.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Why couldnt he have been more like Doc Ellis

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
“She brings nothing!”

Commentary on high powdered elderly business person May Parker.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
speaking of this what’s a wheat cake?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Even worse. I’m Canadian and we used Aunt Jemima instead of maple syrup.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Dan Slott’s Silver Surfer is so good (finished it yesterday) it’s rewriting how I remember his Spider-Man.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I did read a Marvel comic recently where the characters said variations of ‘you got this’ a half dozen times in the same issue though.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

Also, the Kree later took Midnight, transformed him from an African ninja to an African cyborg space ninja, glued mirrors to his hands, and sent him to fight the Silver Surfer. That didn't go very well, but at least he got to wear a fedora in space.

Totally forgot about this. I thought he looked so cool at the time.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Unmature posted:

And Corden has Dazzler on Carpool Karaoke

Dazzler falls in love with Harvey Weinstein.

Man, gently caress that graphic novel. Seriously disturbing.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’ve started reading Green Lantern Corps New 52.

Why does Guy not know Martian Man Hunter?

Can’t remember my DC event history like I can my Marvel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

prefect posted:

Tom Wolfe wrote "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" without doing any drugs at all. (Although you might think he had from some of the writing.)

there’s a good chance someone slipped him something, or certainly a contact high on that bus