Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ebenezer
Mar 21, 2007

PoshAlligator posted:

Is there really no way they could strike some sort of deal with Comixology for that guided view. I mean, they're already in cahoots, I don't understand why it hasn't happened.

The new MU app update added guided view... its called Smart Panel. You have to activate/deactivate it through the cog icon in the toolbar. It's not controlled by double-tapping the screen like Comixology's app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebenezer
Mar 21, 2007

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Huh. For some reason my Marvel Unlimited library just disappeared today. This might really suck, since I had a ton of stuff on there Based on recommendations from this forum.

I noticed this yesterday. I'm also having trouble getting any comics to stay in my "read offline" section too. Downloaded four yesterday and they're all gone now. Tried to add a new one now and it just immediately disappears. Disappointing.

Ebenezer
Mar 21, 2007

gfanikf posted:

Extra Punisher codes in the spoiler block. Just post if you redeemed them. Enjoy!

Grabbed these. Thanks!

Ebenezer
Mar 21, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

Dark Horse appears to finally be coming to Comixology.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/19/comixology-tease-the-coming-of-dark-horse-comics/
I don't suppose there's any chance I could merge my accounts and get my complete Hellboy bundle in HD on CMX. Nah.

It won't hurt to ask once the acquisition is complete. I had comics in the stand-alone Marvel and DC apps and Comixology gladly combined my accounts so that I could access everything in the main app.