Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Oh, cool. Now I have to remember when what few comics I read actually come out and buy them individually, can't just get the app to buy them automatically and tell me when they're out.
Not even a "will not be available at this time", just "not American? Get hosed"

Is there a single good thing about this update?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Opopanax posted:

Just note that Comixology Unlimited still isn't available outside of the US despite them planning to do it for years now

My 'favourite' thing about this is that they never seemed to add regional store pages or something to remove the 'Unlimited' section in countries outside of the US.
Before Amazon killed the site, it would always have an Unlimited section right on the front page, despite me being in the UK. "Look at all these comics you can read if you sign up for Comixology Unlimited! What? No you can't sign up to get them!"