Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I'm interested in helping out with the Eagles. If for whatever reason no other Eagles fans show up I supposes I'll be GM, but I'd rather defer the leadership role to a more experienced TFF poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Doltos posted:

Intruder what do you want for the first overall. Eli is for sale.

Ehhh I don't want Eli

It'd probably cost you first, second and third

e: I miiiight accept your first, Eli, and a fourth

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Feb 28, 2014

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TG-Chrono posted:

Do you mind if I annoy you with PM's regarding the Bills draft?

Sure

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Doltos, I'm not sure if my guy is gonna be around at 12, but god knows this team needs depth. What would you offer for 5th overall?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Volkerball posted:

Doltos, I'm not sure if my guy is gonna be around at 12, but god knows this team needs depth. What would you offer for 5th overall?

Intruder posted:

Ehhh I don't want Eli

It'd probably cost you first, second and third

e: I miiiight accept your first, Eli, and a fourth

Eli is on the plate for either of you. I have other assets I'm willing to trade including next years picks. I'll do your trade Intruder if we swap second round picks.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
You can't trade next year's picks per the OP. Trading Eli is maybe pushing it as well I think since that has zero chance of happening whatsoever in reality. But I can't remember if we cared about that stuff in previous years.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

I'm down for this. I'll take a team that nobody else picks up.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'll take the loving stupid Redskins if no one hasn't already.

Why would someone want to do this job? I have no idea. Thanks RG3! Cya in RD 2!

EDIT: Can we please do the TFF mock draft at some point? I seriously get way to much laughter out of that thread every year.

A Man and his dog fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Feb 28, 2014

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Doltos posted:

Eli is on the plate for either of you. I have other assets I'm willing to trade including next years picks. I'll do your trade Intruder if we swap second round picks.

I'm going to see if I can field other offers for now and will let you know

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I say we start Monday at ten, that should give us enough time to fill in the empty slots with whoever would like to play.

For the record, I'm fine with trading current players for picks just not future picks.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I believe I did the first TFF Mock Draft and got really pissed when people were doing unrealistic trades. The solution to that was to turn the TFF Mock Draft into a no holds bar, do whatever crazy poo poo you want draft. I'm ok with not trading future picks but I reserve my right to ship Eli Manning.

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

Doltos posted:

I believe I did the first TFF Mock Draft and got really pissed when people were doing unrealistic trades. The solution to that was to turn the TFF Mock Draft into a no holds bar, do whatever crazy poo poo you want draft. I'm ok with not trading future picks but I reserve my right to ship Eli Manning.

Detroit will trade for your pick but I want you to keep Eli and put him on the bench for the whole year. With a dedicated photographer.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Doltos posted:

I've done it the past few years and I hate the whole "I will police your trades!" thing so I didn't do that, but I absolutely banned trading future picks. It's just better that way.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll do the Browns if no Browns fan wants to.

Also I'm fine with unrealistic trades but reserve the right to make fun of anyone who trades for Eli Manning.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
Ladies and gentlemen, Blaine Gabbert is officially on the trading block.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dattserberg posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, Blaine Gabbert is officially on the trading block.

I'll give you a third if you guarantee he's the starting QB for the Jags all of next season

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Guess ill go ahead and take the Packers. I cant wait to trade down all draft long. :3

E: Actually, seriously, if anyone wants to iron out some preliminary agreements for a trade-up to 21, I'm all ears. If your guy/guys fall to me at 21, we'll already have the trade set up.

smuggler fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Mar 2, 2014

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Oh, I should mention that the Niners are considering offers for teams looking to trade down. Preferably someone in the 15-20 range, but I could be talked into higher or lower depending on how the early picks shake out/what you're looking to get. Feel free to PM me if you've got an offer and we can hash out a preliminary deal.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

I'll take the Seahawks, I have PMs.

Easy job. :hawksin:

Seahawks are looking to move up in the draft, any team want to trade down into 32?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
What day are we starting this?

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

I think we need all the teams accounted for first. We have most of them now, but I think there are still a few more to go.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Relentlessboredomm posted:

What day are we starting this?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I say we start Monday at ten, that should give us enough time to fill in the empty slots with whoever would like to play.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Has anyone taken Arizona yet? If not, i'll take them.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I'll take the Eagles or Chargers or whomever is left over.

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
Dallas is fielding offers for pick #16.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Still looking to trade up into the top 5.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Parm, I'll help if you'd like, but I think that we're on the same page in terms of what we want.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

No Butt Stuff posted:

Parm, I'll help if you'd like, but I think that we're on the same page in terms of what we want.

No, absolutely not. This is my show and none of you are going to ruin it for me!!!! email me at waffleexplosion at gmail if you want in bro

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
GMs, Coaches, I'm here to tell you about the next franchise quarterback in the NFL. A Starter as a true Freshman, 8106 yards through his Junior year with 65 touchdowns in that time period. Then he decided 'gently caress it, I'm taking Tony Romo down,' his Senior year he completed 375-of-568 passes for 5,050 yards for 53 touchdowns and just nine interceptions.

His release is so loving good defenders wont even try to bat it down. He's been working for 7 years at the Throw It Deep Academy, 7. Years. At. Unleashing. The. Dragon. He's as accurate as Peyton Manning was throwing to the Seahawks. He went to Eastern Illinois so you know he didn't have poo poo around him. He can spread it out, and works drat well in the West Coast. He's not going to be out there burning the field up with his feet, but he's not going to be Bledsoeing it up either. His footwork in the pocket though is reminiscent of Fred Astaire. He's got no off field issues. You ever been to Charleston Illinois? There aint poo poo to do. They've been saying his hands are small but you know what they say about guys with small hands....they save money on glove costs.

Look at him? Can you say no to that? He'll throw his way into the Super Bowl, and your hearts.

So when the time comes to put a name down, and when the booing dies down, tell Goodell to read out the name Jimmy Garoppolo

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 3, 2014

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I can't believe nobody grabbed the Bears yet. I will grudgingly draft for them, even though I know poo poo about prospects. If someone wants to assist, their help will be more than welcome.

EDIT: I'm also interested in trading, either up or down. Depends on the deal. Feel free to PM me.

Sataere fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 3, 2014

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Intruder check your PMs for the trade talk I sent you or make your pick :argh:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yeah, I saw the PM I just haven't been able to think of anything that would help this go through. The fact that you can't trade future picks makes the move a little tough. If any other Texans fan wants to chime in on what I should ask for feel free to PM me

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Would you like ~an edge rusher~?

con
Aug 5, 2004

There's always next year...

Goetta posted:

I'll do the Browns if no Browns fan wants to.

Also I'm fine with unrealistic trades but reserve the right to make fun of anyone who trades for Eli Manning.

I'm a Browns fan, I can do it.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

The OP isn't up to date, but there are still teams that are without a GM. We should hold off to start until such time, imo.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I'll officially claim the Eagles then.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

con posted:

Go for it

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Will you pick up another team, Goetta?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

con posted:

I'm interested in your fourth overall if you want to trade back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Jets
Patriots
Steelers
Saints

Teams left

• Locked thread