Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

For anyone else looking forward to Knights of Sidonia there's a couple commercials up on youtube with new footage:

They are only about 15 seconds each.

Demicol fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Chaika the Coffin Princess was indeed really good and intriguing , recommend giving it a test.
I also enjoyed Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V. The holograms are now solid objects which leads to

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Thing to note: Main character rides on the hippo the entire first round, then in his next turn he jumps with the hippo off a cliff, tributes it and lands on his ace dragon midair and it's radical.

I really liked the first episode of Haikyuu!!.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

A bit late to the party but Patema Inverted was really amazing. I guess I should finally watch Time of Eve now.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Wark Say posted:

Is Love Live the show about a bunch of High School girls becoming idols in order to get enough moolah to save their school? Was that show really that good?

The show is very lighthearted, fun and not "creepy" or anything like that. It doesn't really do anything special, but what it does it does pretty well in my opinion. The characters are likable and as mentioned few times in this thread, when one of the girls tries to act eye/ear bleedingly cute other characters are pretty much "could you not?".

• Locked thread