Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

From now on will carry a manditory minimum penalty of 10 hours community service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad Billionaire

What a twist
people move too drat fast anyways. just take some time to wait at the stoplight it's not that hard guys

Mike The Octopus
but sometimes the big lots is right across the street!

Matoi Ryuko

Who knows what kind of reaction a speeder could have to an unseen jaywalker, he could veer off the road into other people!

Sad Billionaire

What a twist
hi im the idiot who gets hit by a truck because i wanted to get my mocha latte five seconds earlier

cute anime girl

i am the master of jaywalking ama

tao of lmao

If we keep necroing Matoi Ryuko's threads, it'll be like he never left us.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I think it's okay to jaywalk if you're at an intersection and you know there's no cars coming. That's my rule of thumb, maybe it could be yours too, OP?

nvm no cake

Gross Dude posted:

I think it's okay to jaywalk if you're at an intersection and you know there's no cars coming. That's my rule of thumb, maybe it could be yours too, OP?

so that's what happened to matoi

ulvir

lol if you live in a country where you can get legally punished for crossing a street

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
matois av has changed

tao of lmao

CAT BRUSH posted:

matois av has changed

I didn't want to say anything but matoi ryoko is actually an ARG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
ped-shaming is not cool