Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Qubee posted:

Other positions are difficult cause I'm much, much taller, so I feel like I lose a lot of control / power cause of how awkward it is, or my legs / arms give out cause I'm resting all my weight on them in tiring positions.

Please work out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

TheMightyHandful posted:

Imagining two people simulating sex in a bed shop to work out the correct bed height.

The key is to be very casual about it.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

Shut the gently caress up and gently caress off, your idiotic posts were never funny to begin with you fuckwit.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

As a ponchohaver, reading lizard dick's posts had me like :psyduck:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I'm thinking about signing as a Hotline Volunteer for RAINN https://www.rainn.org/volunteer.

You didn't specifically ask about this, but if you do volunteer with RAINN, take good care of yourself, too. I've been volunteering as a community advocate for the past couple years, and these are very heavy conversations. poo poo can take a toll on you, and it's important to take care of your mental health. It's why I have a good therapist and routinely gush about Monster Hunter World.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Zedd posted:

I'm not going to encourage you to head for divorce or anything, and do seek out couples therapy. But as a child from divorce at a young age (6), it is the best decision they made wrt to me. I didn't have to endure years of bitter parents sniping at each other that some of my friends have experienced.

Yeah, as a little kid I could tell that my parents weren't happy together. Seeing them clearly resenting each other all the time was more confusing than helpful. When they finally split, it came off to me like they'd wasted so much time for 20 years.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMQpWCNTQw

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

My doctor gave me an additional medication, Wellbutrin, to offset the sexual side effects of my SSRI. Might be worth asking yours if there are any medications that could do the same for you. I'm not "grandpa watching NXT" levels of horny, but it definitely helped. Divorcing my abuser also helped.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Is it remotely possible to gently caress someone bent over a bed without my feet, bare or socks, sliding all over the carpet? I think I even tried slippers to no avail.

Scoot them back toward you a little so their hips are a bit off the bed. Then you can more easily keep your body directly over your feet while thrusting, and you won't slide back.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Michael Transactions posted:

How long should piv sex last? is 7 minute ok?

Yup.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

I hate you all.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Feral Integral posted:

What's a good website to buy kinky poo poo like soft natural ropes for bondage and gags and stuff? Looking for good quality/price ratio

Extreme Restraints is a good online shop. Not linking because it's NSFW, but it's www dot Extreme Restraints dot com.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Laserface posted:

Do we really need not safe for work warnings on the sex mega thread? I mean this NSFW tag is right there for that very reason.

It'll be okay.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

I stopped using them a few years back after a series of "gently caress off" customer service interactions paired with some questionable quality gear, have they gotten their poo poo together?

My experience has been fine all around.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Michael Transactions posted:

Is it okay to have eraction for 10 hours..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjsfF4RP6d4

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

hypoallergenic cat breed posted:

Ah good ol' spit, I wonder what the health risks of that are

Spit, slap, push it in. The slap is key.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsFbvP1PITs

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

thotsky posted:

the fact that the social stigma of herpes is so detrimental probably has something to do with why it is not a part of the standard screening

It's mostly because it's more expensive than all of our other tests combined, and it often gives false results. That plus the overblown stigma of a herpes diagnosis is reason enough for us not to bother. There are actual dangerous-to-the-general-public things for which we can test at a fraction of the cost and with more accurate results.

Most people do not need to be concerned with herpes for medical reasons. If a person has concerns with herpes for medical reasons, then they're better off going to their family doctor to discuss them. We don't need to burn millions of dollars on subpar tests that cause more psychological damage than they do to prevent physical damage.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

thotsky posted:

I did speculate

Clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

I do want to emphasize proper diagnoses when it comes to testosterone. There's an entire cottage industry of charlatans who will diagnose a lamppost with low t.

I mean, they'd be right.