Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Warchicken posted:

Well, I've done a poo poo load of molly and while yes, it is loving amazing if you have molly good enough to not give you rave dick, but it also is really really hard to actually get off as a guy when you're rolling. I don't know why they would think sex without it is extremely boring, I sure don't think that and like I said, I've done a whole loving bunch of molly in my day.

e: to be clear, when I say molly I mean MDMA, not research chemicals.

Agreed 100%. If you want to be rock hard as long as you possibly can until you are both sore all the while feeling like you are allllmost there, MDMA is the way to go. You really aren't missing anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

It entirely depends on the person. I've been with people who swallow, deepthroat, don't swallow, or say "don't cum on me!".

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

hoobajoo posted:

Also, vibrations do stuff for the guy too, just not as much as they do for the gal.

I have never noticed anything vibrating to do anything for me except be irritating/numbing, so YMMV.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Any comments or thoughts about this? Anyone run into a similar situation, and how did you handle it?

I think you did everything right here. If she wants to be dishonest with her husband for some reason, that is on her.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Kenning posted:

You really don't want to use any product that minimizes/disguises painful sensations, since the whole purpose of pain is to serve as a warning against injury. If she feels pain the only good solution is to back off and take it slower. If every woman you're ever with hurts so much that it prevents sex then you may want to rethink whether PIV is right for you. Try lubing up her thighs and loving them while she squeezes them together. It's possible that your dick is just too fat for regular boning. It's a bit like having an allergy or a bum leg – you just gotta work around it.

Either that or you just suck at having sex.

What the gently caress is this

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Hydrolith posted:

On that note, the funniest thing I every heard about sex, from a backpacker I met overseas:

:pusheen:

I am done with the internet for the day

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Honestly, no one should get hung up on the use of a toy by their partner, some women get off penetrative, some clitoral. If you can make your penis vibrate, hats off to you, but I certainly haven't figured out how. A lot of men like their balls touched, but I could never in a million years get off that way.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Masonity posted:

use plenty of lube and communicate.

New thread title please.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Turtlicious posted:

It's normal for women not to enjoy PiV sex though, and she likes being eaten out, it's just stuff that gets me off she's hates. Who cares if she's reading a book or something as long as she's happy.

No, it isn't. It is pretty normal (by statistics) for a woman to not get off from PiV, but it isn't "normal" for them to not enjoy it (especially with a committed partner who isn't hung on either side of the size spectrum) unless they are some kind of extremist "All PiV sex is rape" feminist. Like I said in an earlier post, a lot of dudes like their balls touched/messed with etc, but it is unlikely it will get them off, doesn't mean they don't still enjoy it. I enjoy a fantastic steak, but while I enjoy it, I'd probably enjoy it less than inheriting a billion dollars.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Condoms are the worst, bring on the Demolition Man telepathic sex helmets already.

Birth control is way cheaper for any regular sex haver

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

IronicDongz posted:

a lil teeth is alright but it's not as good as someone with a lil tongue piercing

No teeth is alright, but tongue piercings are fanfuckingtastic

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Vorenus posted:

PP's quoted $500

Holy gently caress, has testing gotten insanely more expensive recently or something? Every time I've made a stupid mistake and needed to be tested, I paid $130 at pp.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Vorenus posted:

Did you have insurance?

Nope, and they did the full set of tests from chlamydia to HIV. I can't believe that they quoted you so much.

Edit: the first time I got tested they even did the swab inside which was one of the most painful experiences ever.

Old Man Pants fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Mar 23, 2016

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

3.141592653 posted:

I thought they changed the procedure to not be the urethral swab?

They did change it, getting tested now is as easy as taking a piss test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I would second this, you're probably not going to be better at wanking a dude off than the dude already is himself, because he has way more practice than you and unless you gently caress constantly, you're not going to catch up.

But the point of having sex with another person is that they're a person and the interpersonal aspect is what makes it hot. So communication is really the best way forward.

Essentially getting really good at sex with someone is like becoming really good friends with them, and about as easy to write a playbook for.

So my advice is make friends with his dick.

I'd disagree about the term better, bit only pedanticly. I think I'm probably better at it myself, but when another does it well, it's more enjoyable. Kind of like eating a nice meal you cooked at home and doing all the work vs enjoying the experience of a fancy restaurant. That said if your server is crappy and your meal is poorly prepared, you're probably better off cooking for yourself. Take this analogy into the bedroom.