Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Vogler posted:

Note: I am inexperienced and terrible at sex.

I have trouble maintaining an erection while penetrating, unless the girl gives me a helping hand. Maybe the pressure on my penis is too much, or maybe my aim is off, or both. Today a random hook-up wanted to have sex doggy style, and I was just chanceless.

Just reach down and help yourself. Rub her clit a bit while you're down there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

loki k zen posted:

Honestly, I do use the word play but it slipped my mind.

Also efforts to not use kinky jargon on non-kink site.

I have a sex question! (sorta)

If you are calculating your 'number' (because you are drunk or fifteen or something) how does one count people you've played with but not hosed?

.25 per base.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

John Lee posted:

Girl-on-top, really? Seems like that'd be a really awkward position for it, but I've never tried it to my recollection, so I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Your arms are less consumed with supporting your dumb rear end so you can twiddle along and flick the switches.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Captain Log posted:

I really appreciate the advice and hope it keeps coming. It's a weird situation to get in bed with someone and find out they have been treated like an object their whole life and they have no concept of an orgasm. If she wants to explore things with me, we can do that. I just want to tread lightly when dealing with such a unique situation.

I also want to go beat the hell out of her previous men. I need the world to exist in a Wild West movie moment where I can just walk up to a dude and slap him for being the piece of poo poo.

Hey it could be worse. She could've been raped. :(:

I've been through that twice. First was more a case of someone who then (because they felt dirty and soiled and like they had no where else to go) had explored her sexuality but came to me for more actual relationship 101 which... 19 year old virginal me actually wasn't that good at. :/ That was kinda a poo poo show.

The second time was a bit easier, someone who'd been in a bad relationship with lots of pressure (that turned stalkery after) and had only had bad drunk college sex since. I think once she became convinced about trust things around the sex that, e.g. I wouldn't dump her the moment we did it, actual sex things got easier. I think the biggest challenge was convincing her that guys going down on girls was normal and fun, which didn't take more than one time to convince her of that so... I dunno. Go slow, don't be afraid to suggest things, don't be an rear end in a top hat in the relationship and I think the sex stuff might hopefully sort itself out.

And yeah, lots of people in this world are sorely in need of punching.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Spuds MacKenzie posted:

Anyone here have experience with a MMF threesome? How was it? Any tips or things to look out for?

Just the tips?

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

DoctorX posted:

So she likes cunnilingus now? How did that happen?

FactsAreUseless posted:

You know why I like this thread? It will engage any post in good faith.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Chris Walken is a Hollywood actor with a distinctive speaking cadence that the poster evidently believe matches your own idiosyncratic writing style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Convergence posted:

My girlfriend wants to enjoy oral but can't get over being kind of grossed out by it. She's kind of a germophobe and is already an anxious little bugger in general anyway... obviously she can't really get off because of this.

Any tips on increasing comfort here? Get her drunk maybe?

Sounds exactly like an ex of mine.* She was cognizant of her anxiety but being aware of it and talking about it didn't necessarily help. We just made oral a sometimes thin, usually after alcohol. But, not like 'let's get you drunk' more 'we had wine with dinner let's do this.' But we had long talks before hand and after since she was kinky as poo poo and we were doing a lot of boundary setting and consent check ins.

*If she's like my ex in other ways, keep an eye on that anxiety because it'll wreck the relationship and there's going to be nothing you can do about it.