Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Is it wrong that I'm hoping it isn't the plane just so the hilarity can continue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Calling it now Jizz on the equipment.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

I did, and I know. But due to TV limitations, I never really "felt" it.

I do now, retroactively. Thanks you Malaysian Air, for making me like Lost even more in retrospect.

Well technically they weren't celebrities because it was all a dead gay ghost dream in the end.

So what will happen is someones dead gay son will wake up and we'll all be part of his dream.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
New audio from control panel and the plane communications has been released:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc5Agb08xJA&t=208s

It clears up a lot. There was definitely a problem with the plane and the pilot was ignoring warnings from the control tower.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Place your bets is it the plane or is it just more garbage floating in the ocean?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Skipjack posted:

we must do way with isntain pilot that kill their plane

my parys are with the family

the peeple cannot frghit back!
I am sorry for their lots.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

Dear expert on planes and stuff,

I work for CNN.

Can we interview you?

Our readers would love the volcano angle.

Regards,

I have it on good authority from my Uncle who works at Nintendo that Waldo was on board the plane and he was sick of being found.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cthulu Carl posted:

If that was the case, the governments involved could just keep playing dumb and not bother negotiating because whoever took 'em hasn't bothered to make it public.

Why pay money to kidnappers when you can just go to the families all "Welp, they crashed and sank into the *mumble mumble* trench. It's too deep so we'll never be able to recover them. PEACE!"

Agreed. They'd make more money just killing the people and harvesting their organs and selling the good looking ones into sex slavery.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Rick Rickshaw posted:

CBC is reporting the Chinese have found two objects, while CNN is reporting the Aussies have found two objects.

They're finding each other looking for the objects just watch.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

spasticColon posted:

A year from now there will be a History Channel or Discovery Channel expedition to the southern Indian Ocean to find the missing flight.

Like the history channel would spend money on this.

They'll have alien guy talk for an hour or two and just film a boat in a lake pretending it is the Indian ocean.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

bonestructure posted:

The pilots have been crucified in the press and chances are that they spent their last moments on earth trying to save that plane.

Welcome to the media circus.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Is the plane still hiding?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

7thBatallion posted:

Man, this is the most boring game of hide and seek ever. Let's ditch that loser and play some Street Fighter II.

I found the plane, its in Street Fighter II

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zogo posted:

PS I thought it was stupid that CNN wouldn't show the actual simulation of what happens when one of those runs out of fuel.

I'm upset they didn't get the plane. I wanted them to spend millions on a stupid segment no one would watch cause CNN is dying.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

CNN Breaking News: A plane will not work in water

They' conducted multiple simulations with planes to find out this is true for 99% of them but the ones that have those little floaty booey legs.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Can we go back in time and put all of CNN on the plane?

ranbo das posted:

This just in: planes sink in water and oceans are really big. Like, really, really big.

CNN will bring in a kiddy pool and a tiny plastic plane to represent this.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Has anyone checked to see if the plane is camouflaged as a cloud in the sky? Maybe that's how it alluded the radars. It could be heading for the world trade center building right now!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Did they find it yet? I completely forgot about this thread.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Beep Street posted:

It really can't be good for these families to just hang around a hotel all day bitching and moaning with other grieving families.

Maybe they'll find the plane once the relatives all gently caress off.

with such whiny relatives no wonder why they're all hiding!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Chinatown is gone guys.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

Our luck is gone, guys.

Its just gone...

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
That wascally wabbit of a plane. Its probably crossdressing as another plane.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
We may end up with a new hide n seek champion in a few years now that Osama is out of the running

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
No slap we found em. They were playing a prank on you.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
If they do a search for MH30 or whatever it was special you need to host it chinatown.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Any update on this? Still can't sleep knowing it is missing my gosh.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

7thBatallion posted:

It's gone, loving guys

I don't know if i trust your word. Need to hear it from Chinatown he's the only reporter I trust.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Chinatown posted:

Still gone guys.

Thanks bud. Glad to have the update going.

Least we found of one maly airs!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Did they find it yet?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

smoobles posted:

how much must it suck if you're an airline and you lose two 777s in one year

Pretty bad i'd imagine.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I bookmarked this thread eagerly waiting for it to go down a few more pages before asking if the plane was missing still.

NOPE RUSSIA HAD TO GO AND RUIN EVERYTHING.

Did they find the plane at least?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

VectorSigma posted:

manned flight is unnatural and an affront to The Lord our God and Christ His Son and death is a merciful punishment to all those who partake in this heresy

Amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

and so are americans, but you don't see me wishing ill on a civilian us plane.

I lust for the death of all. All hail death.

• Locked thread