Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lobok posted:

Wait wait wait, there's just something about all this I don't quite get.

How does a plane just disappear?

Magic. I suspect David Copperfield has gone rogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

old dog child posted:

Maybe the rapture happened and only that plane got to go to heaven

:stonk:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mstrkrft posted:

of course you do you armchair general. I propose we go to war with Russia and reinstate the draft, you're going first line infantry.

Like a goon wouldn't be 4-F

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

VikingSkull posted:

the separatists have had covert, non-uniformed Russian soldiers leading them and fighting with them since literally day 1

so when you see separatists in a news report, just assume it means Russian soldiers

also they've captured plenty of military hardware from Ukraine since the start of the conflict, and Ukraine is an operator of the Buk family of missiles (SA-11 etc), and also S-200 and S-300 surface to air missile launchers

Why would professional russian soldiers want to shoot down a passenger plane? How would that help russian interests at all? It doesn't help separatists' interests either, but but professionals should know better than random surly rebels.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Why don't you ever have good news for us, CT? :(

Maybe it is like Event Horizon, and the mysteriously vanished ship staying gone is the good news.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Due to modern pollutants standards all planes are now biodegradable. It will have turned to harmless dust by now.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ethanol posted:

drat I forgot how pretty that girl doing the vocals was

She was underage, you creep.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dave_Indeed posted:

If I was on a plane that was going down, I'd get naked and then start slapping my slutty dick back and forth between my legs so it made wet slapping noises on my pelvis after rebounding from the trampoline that is my butthole.

The reason why is because the blackbox recording would be loving hilarious. The FBI would hear, "Ahhh! We're going down we're all going to diiaaaaahhhh!!!" *SCHTK SCHTK SCHTK SCTHK* Then everyone in unison goes from general panic and dismay to, "LOL!!"

That agent would wonder wtf he just listened to forever.

I think you may be overestimating the impressiveness of your dick.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

king salmon posted:

read the thread, someone did :rolleye:

Six degrees of goon.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FlamingLiberal posted:

What happened on the German flight wouldn't happen here...pilots don't leave the cockpit and that cockpit door is locked as soon as the plane goes to taxi. Those regulations happened due to 9/11.

How do they get their lunch on long flights? Or go potty? Or make out with a stewardess (or steward)?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nostratic posted:

I tried Google Earth. No plane wreckage, but evidently Google has trademarked the the whole planet :tinfoil:

Oh man, and I was just about to get a 3D printer and make another one.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

YOu wouldn't download a planet

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm a 3O, not sure if that's bottom or top

It's a goon. You take whatever you can get.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FlamingLiberal posted:

It's short for versatile, meaning they will top or bottom.

Versatile, meaning they will take whatever they can get.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ethanol posted:

has anybody checked on the moon?

No, but we did check Pluto. It wasn't there.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I'm so excited to see if this is from MH370 or not. I'm hoping it is so they can trace it back and find the wreck, but I'm also hoping it isn't and there was another plane that crashed and no one cared about.

If it's not MH370 it is proof that god exists, and he's a huge troll.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

TwoFire posted:

i crashed into TOs' condo and set it on fire and he died

true story

Stay safe affluence ghost

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Have any terrible cable channels put out a special insinuating the plane was stolen by aliens or ghosts or something yet?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Grody posted:

why did the mods close a bunch of good threads but leave this poo poo zombie of a thread open

Because it's still gone.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

smoobles posted:

also what's the over/under on the passengers being dead by now

i figure after a week or so of being gone, they'd have gone through all food on the plane, but maybe cannibalism has kept a few of them going?

The plane crashed into the ocean and they were all eaten by lobsters shortly after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

"Crashed during a landing attempt."

Do Russian planes normally attempt to land like that -- plunging out of the sky towards the runway at a 45-degree angle?

Da.

• Locked thread