Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wow that got better and better by the second thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

jon joe posted:

It's probably buried in this thread.

:eyepop:

Did anyone... check... the thread?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ivor Biggun posted:

Still gone, guys

Sorry but I'd prefer an expert's word on this.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

Definitely still gone, guys.

Thank you.

E:
If you die you should have the words "It's still gone." engraved on your tombstone.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

They found this one so nobody cares. There's no mystery. No titillation.

I really love your av.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

brylcreem posted:

Why don't you marry him, then?

Maybe I will!

:toxx:
If the wreckage of MH 370 is found in the next year I will propose to Smoobles to get married wherever the wreckage is found. And Chinatown will be the one to oversee the ceremony.

E:
Obviously they could decline but I'll keep up my end of the bargain and propose.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 25, 2015

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

simplefish posted:

Since it's a toxx let's be clear: it's gone until Chinatown says it isn't
I will accept no other authority

:agreed:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

14 days is a laughable short amount of time to give notice before you pawn somebody's 100 million dollar jets

Shouldn't just park 3 giant jets on someone else's property and not tell anyone then.

I find it hilarious that they have no idea who parked 3 giant gets on their airstrip.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

So Malaysia Airlines is refusing to accept Swift Cargo as the owner even though they can prove it?

Maybe they're just trying to recoup the loss of a few planes by stealing some others?

Sounds like it. Maybe Malaysia airs deserves their planes to disappear and be shot down by russians?

Food for thought.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Xlorp posted:

Is there any truth to the saying that even a functioning and well-maintained clock is wrong twice per day?

Well if its off even minute then its wrong every second of the day.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

did they find the plane yet?

I walk by a jewelry store quite often and it makes me think of the ring I'd have to buy you if it happens in the next year.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Just when they give up, go home, and sit down. They'll see it sitting there right on their living room coffee table. Boy won't that be a big laugh.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Moon god really hated those people I guess.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Rambling Robot posted:

I WISH EVERYONE ABOARD THE MISSING PLANES A MERRY XMAS AND A SAFE JOURNEY! :)

Thank you. Only one of the planes is missing though the other was found in the ukrane shortly after being shot out of the sky by russian hillbillies.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Rambling Robot posted:

I'm afraid not.

Maybe in 2016. Just wait and see.

if they find it then it could be the year of smoobles & microwave's mom gettin married :blush:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zogo posted:

~10 years ago Dick Cheney was flying in a plane and suddenly a barrage of lightning bolts exploded nearby resulting in the plane nearly being shot right out of the sky.

Zeus did that.

He needs to improve his aim.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zogo posted:

Strangely I turned the TV to C-SPAN an hour ago and witnessed this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a6aHXJQQs

Even Joe Biden was there to congratulate him. Shameful!

lol of course hillary is there.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Holy poo poo these guys should be out of business.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kilo147 posted:

Thanks for the confirmation. I was hoping it didn't just fly the wrong way and end up on the moon.

if it had ended up on the moon Islamists would be angry as that's Allah's home.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ilustforponydeath posted:

What kind of scrub god can't fly, huh?

if the plane isn't Kosher allah wont fly in it.

I bet Allah was pissed when those guys landed on his moon.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

i ate halal food for lunch and it was legit good

my hunger is now gone, guys.

but your hunger for jihad has grown.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

Happy New Year.

It is now TYOOL 2016 and its still gone, guys.

hmmm yes. Hopefully they'll find it this year.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm sorry, this thread is about Malaysian airplanes that go missing or crash. This thread has nothing to do with shipping cargo boats.

poor man can't tell the difference between a plane and a boat. Maybe that's whats going on with the search crew. Someone needs to remind them what MH370 looks like.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zogo posted:

Thank you. I was confused because El Faro means The Lighthouse in Spanish.

Sure looks like it could have used a lighthouse out there. Bazinga.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kesper North posted:

The floor of the plane melted and rained passengers and seats down on the ground before slamming into the side of a mountain. Those poor fucks didn't just have to crash, they had to burn to death while free-falling strapped to a coach seat. Probably the worst way to go I can imagine.

HAHAHAHA

Did your wife like to roleplay airplane crash sex or anything? I bet she got wet watchin that poo poo.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kesper North posted:

Some girls just want to watch the world burn.

sounds like jet fuel can melt her. IYKWIM

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

I hope Chinatown gets perms banned if it's ever found

if its found this year hes supposed to oversee my wedding as the preacher so I hope he doesn't.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

not gonna lie i'm looking forward to getting married to an internet stranger if malaysia flight 370 is found this year, it's just the spice my life needed

Same. The best part is we'll do it at the wreckage sight. I hope we can get out there quick enough so that like the authorities are still picking it up and wondering, "What the gently caress?" as we have our wedding next to them.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

sinking belle posted:

I flew Malaysia Airlines from KLIA to Heathrow a couple weeks ago and literally thirty seconds after they did the "crew take your seats, we're coming in to land" announcement a guy stood up to go to the toilet. A flight attendant tried to usher him back to his seat and he apologised profusely and sat back down.

Just kidding he loving punched her in the face. Within seconds the rest of the cabin crew had him on the foor and the woman who got punched was shouting "HANDCUFFS" as loudly as she could. They bound his arms and legs and quickly relocated the other two people in in his row + everyone in the ones behind and ahead of him. All of this happened less than a minute before we landed. Then we had to sit on the tarmac for an hour waiting for the cops to show up and remove him. I hope he shat his pants.

LIterally never fly Malaysia air. The people who fly on it are sacks of poo poo / sub human. The company is incompetent and you're literally playing with your life every time you fly with them. Have you not learned?

This airline is made to kill off bad people.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

I wonder if there was a person like Chinatown in the 1800s publishing weekly pamphlets that simply read "It's gone, guys."

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Chinatown's grandfather was the first to report on the sinking of the Titanic via telegram:

A long proud heraldry that dates back to early colonial times if not even earlier. I remember reading about the town crier who informed people about Jamestown.

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jan 15, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

What if the plane got found but Chinatown is just telling us it's still gone? This thread is the only news source I ever look at.

why would he want to ruin our wedding?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Saw 17 posts got excited thinking it was found, but nope its still gone.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

also what's the over/under on the passengers being dead by now

i figure after a week or so of being gone, they'd have gone through all food on the plane, but maybe cannibalism has kept a few of them going?

that plane had like a ton of mangos on it so maybe they're growing and living off the mangos.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ratjaculation posted:

im unfamiliar with the establishment, is it like wetherspoons?

its the olive garden of seafood.

Well its better than olive garden, but its not top class seafood.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

For now I think their sonar vehicle is gone. The official search ends in a few days too doesn't it?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kurtofan posted:

A mud volcano is what happens after you eat bad Mexican food

Or what you call the ganges.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

amityville anus posted:

if only the passengers had a 777...

if only Malaysia Airlines had their 777!
There wouldn't be this whole mess.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

brylcreem posted:

Thanks Chinatown.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
so some jihad johnny blew himself up but only took himself with him? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Hman posted:

How ineffective does ur bomb even have to BE to not kill anyone else like wtf man

Sounds like it didn't even kill him just set him on fire and blasted a hole got bigger and sucked him out. That's hilarious.

• Locked thread