Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ironic Amazon reviews are really kind of reaching nowadays.

I wonder why 401Kane is going for the baby-hair look. Dude Bic'd his hair for years after the first unmasking, and a big bald dude in a power suit & tie would make him look more badass instead of, you know, baby hair.

\/\/\/I wish. It came up the first week he was on TV in the suit.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Mar 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Why cookie Rocket posted:

When/where was that I have the network and must feeeed.

I want to say mid/late 2010. It lasted several months and included the return of Paul Bearer and involved the urn a couple times, so you know it's quality wrestlecrap. [EDIT] Yeah, that's right. It was on Smackdown during the Nexus/Cena feud on Raw.

I really hope the Network develops some form of feature that individually tags all clips from a particular feud. So if you want this one, you could search by "Undertaker Kane 2010", or by subject matter if you searched for "Undertaker Kane magic powers feud". Or at least a show highlighting greatest feuds from top to bottom that included references in a playlist or something.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 11, 2014

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
In around 2009-2010 or so they started projecting fire graphics onto the ring mat during Kane's promos and it was awesome. I don't know why they stopped doing that. They did the same thing for Taker with storm clouds.

I really wish they'd do that with more people, it makes promos way more dynamic.

• Locked thread