Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
KANE STATS
Kane has had 2052 matches in WWE. Of those, 880 have been televised. Of those, 150 have been on PPV.

He is a one-time WWE Champion, a one-time World Heavyweight Champin, a one-time ECW Champion, a two-time WWF Intercontinental Champion, a one-time WCW World Tag Team Champion (w/ The Undertaker), a two-time WWE Tag Team Champion (with The Big Show, Daniel Bryan), a nine-time World Tag Team Champion (with Mankind [twice], X-Pac [twice], The Undertaker [twice], The Hurricane, Rob Van Dam, and The Big Show), a one-time Hardcore Champion, SmackDown's Money in the Bank winner for 2010, and a Slammy Award winner for Best Family Values in 2010 for beating up Jack Swagger's dad. [source: Wikipedia]

He has won 10 Wrestling Observer awards. Worst Match of the Year 2001 (teaming with The Undertaker vs. KroniK, Unforgiven 2001), Worst Feud of the Year 2002 (vs. Triple H), Worst Feud of the Year 2003 (vs. Shane McMahon), Worst Feud of the Year 2004 (vs. Matt Hardy & Lita), Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic of 2004 (Kane impregnating Lita), Worst Feud of the Year 2007 (vs. Big Daddy V), Worst Feud of the Year 2008 (vs. Rey Mysterio), Worst Feud of the Year 2010 (vs. Edge), Most Overrated Wrestler of 2010, Worst Feud of the Year 2012 (vs. John Cena). Glenn Jacobs separately won the "Worst Gimmick of the Year 1996" for portraying "Fake Diesel".

BEST SINGLES MATCHES (per the highly subjective and arguable Meltzer star ratings; every singles match with 3+ stars listed)
vs. Chris Benoit (3.5 stars) Bad Blood 2004
vs. Steve Austin (3.25 stars) King of the Ring 1998
vs. Shane McMahon (3.25 stars) Unforigven 2003
vs. Shawn Michaels (3.25 stars) Unforgiven 2004
vs. Mankind (3 stars) Survivor Series 1997
vs. Test (3 stars) No Mercy 2001
vs. John Cena (3 stars) Elimination Chamber 2012
vs. Randy Orton (3 stars) Extreme Rules 2012

I hope this Kane info has been useful.

The Landstander fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Mar 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I love those charts, doubly so since they don't include stuff like AJ falling in love with him, or the anger management therapy, or Team Hell No, or feuding with Wyatts getting kidnapped and then returning as a corporate lackey for no explained reason.

Kane's initial monster run was awesome and he's an character/entity that could only exist in pro wrestling, that's why I'll never dislike him despite a lot of his matches/feuds being bleh.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

KungFu Grip posted:

What about Non Singles Matches? Not Counting Royal Rumbles.

I was looking through this as a source: http://profightdb.com/wrestler-star-ratings/kane-197.html
I believe it has everything but I'm not sure :ohdear:

There's multi-mans and tag matches which are rated better, I just wanted a read of his singles stuff. His highest rated anything matches are tied at 4.5 stars:
The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback (TLC 2012)
Edge vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian - Money in the Bank (WrestleMania 21)
Chris Jericho/Undertaker/Kane/Big Show/The Rock vs. Steve Austin/Shane McMahon/RVD/Booker T/Kurt Angle - Survivor Series 2001 (this was The Alliance vs. Team WWF)

• Locked thread