Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

The fact that you didn't post this thread on May 19th is shameful.

I love Kane, I am a Kainenite, Kane is basically the Christopher Walken of wrestling - always game for whatever, never turns down a script, occasionally passable but lately a parody of himself, was awesome when he first started.

He's also the source of like 90% of the in-jokes in wrestling (like MYSTERY OPPONENT) and is just really fun.

Dude is also soft as a pillow and a good hand, and his work in Team Hell No is easily the best of his career. He's basically a comedy monster heel (as opposed to "3MB, comedy jobbers" or "Brock Lesnar, actual monster")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

LanceBurrito posted:

http://youtu.be/RjHpnoCag-g

Kane never had a 5 star match, huh?

(JR losing his mind makes the match)
I knew before I clicked this would be the Kane/Show chain wrestling match.

I really, really want to know the story behind this. Did Vince decide for a second that everyone should wrestle like Eddie Guerrero, change his mind 15 minutes later but the agent for this match didn't get the revision? Or did Kane and Show decide to go crazy? The way they smile at each other halfway through makes me think they *know* they can't actually wrestle the match they're trying to have, and give exactly 0 shits about it.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Shiki Dan posted:

Anyone who was forced to put through the whole period of Katie Vick through feuding with Snitsky for aborting his child and STILL manages to be popular and successful for a decade afterward deserves an enormous amount of respect.

The Snitsky feud wasn't his fault, though! Also, I need to rewatch my signed copy of "The Very Best of Gene Snisky[sic]" from his indy days as one of the Twin Tacklers. Mostly because it is, unironically, called "The Very Best of Gene Snisky"

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Sprecherscrow posted:

I was not aware before now that Gene Snitsky was his real name.

His real name is Snisky, not Snitsky. It's from the Dave "Dave Batista" Bautista school of wrestlenames.

• Locked thread