Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

anthonypants posted:

What false equivalence?

I'll take the bait!
Its the false equivalence that Trump and Clinton are the same.

Edit: Oh, and Stein is hilariously lovely.

Mrit SA fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
It's just a grumpy old Republican man being grumpy old Republican.
It would never pass muster with Olympia.

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

Burnouts.txt

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

anthonypants posted:

Hey I know you didn't answer my very easy question earlier but I just wanted to say that the manner in which you dismiss slight criticism is a really great analogy for every other attempt at data analysis and presentation you've made in this thread.

:ironicat:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

coyo7e posted:

People with educations have this thing where they can afford to pick and choose where to move, and often when and where to work, as well. So trying to tie degrees to locales is largely stupid, except insofar as to prove that in big swathes of farmland, people with degrees often do not move there in hopes of becoming hobby farmers. But hey, my folks did exactly that. I grew up picking berries at a dollar a flat, bucking bales at a quarter each, and it really didn't do anything but convince me that a job where I could read and stuff would be way more pleasant, and probably pay more for less actual physical labor in general.

Is this why all regions are either 100% liberal or 100% conservative? What an intelligent observation.

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
The op is a good poster, though his meltdown was pretty sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

Drunk Tomato posted:

It was not a binding amendment. This was one out of 20 amendments regarding the future ACA repeal bill that the S4P cult chose to focus on. This vote meant nothing. All the"outrage" is manufactured to get far lefties upset at the Democrats again.

the far left is more interested in whining at the regular left then doing anything anyways, they'd just find something else to complain about while changing nothing.

• Locked thread