Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

hooman posted:

I imagine all these dwarves sleeping peacefully to the noises of tantrums, metals being smelted, parties being held, armour and weapons being forged, minecarts rolling around and being horrible disturbed left sleepless by the sound of a tree being chopped, or the tiny clink of the engraver's hammer.

"loving URIST KEEP IT DOWN WITH THAT GODDAMN TINY CHISEL"

I guess considering the big stone walls, it sort of makes sense the only thing they can hear is someone literally hammering away on the opposite side of the wall. Doesn't explain trees falling but I guess dwarves hate natural noises so it disturbs them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Darth Various posted:

Hey hey hey, devlog!

That amused me for some reason.

This bug was pretty horrifying to watch. It was usually a result of surgery without soap, and the dwarves would just scrub themselves constantly, as if they felt unclean

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

The Moon Monster posted:

IIRC Pandas need to graze on a massive amount of bamboo or they'll starve.

This bug was fixed in the latest release I believe.