Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002
At least it was something somewhat useful? Gotta look on the bright side!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002

Splode posted:

So one of my dwarves was cleaning himself by the well even after I installed dwarven baths. They're installed so that everyone has to walk through them to get anywhere important (like the well).
Strange! I better have a look at his inventory, maybe he's got something sticky on him...

He had dwarven blood on his guts and ribs (and has since healed back up)

Sorry dude, no amount of soap will help you there. Thankfully he too came to this realisation and went back to work.

Thats like the Dwarf Fortress version of MacBeth

"Lady McUrist Cancels Job: Cannot remove spot."

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002
:suspense:
Thats one hell of a lovebird!

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002

Neurion posted:

Are you suggesting that socks reproduce?

Would this being a bug in the new version suprise you?

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002

Boing posted:

I was looking through my Legends.

:effort:

A real go-getter, that Ramet.

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002
"Bad day of fishing is better than a good day of being maimed by a were-gila monster"
-Fisherdwarf proverb

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002

RedTonic posted:

This moat has to be magma-ized

Spoken like a true Dwarf!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002
Urist Hendrix has entered a fel mood.

Urist Hendrix has set his axe on fire.