Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:stonklol:

This is going to be an interesting fight.

That is loving :black101: as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006

Leal posted:

In one of my fortresses one of my squads was named something like the Forest of Molesting. Renamed to abo;ljgadf cause what the hell.

I would have armored them all with masterwork codpieces, if the game had them.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

I'm not sure if I should be excited for the new update yet or not.

I don't even really remember whats going in aside from the ability to induce breakdowns in people when I slaughter their families in adventure mode now. Which is a novel feature, I suppose.

Multi-tile trees, climbing, I'm sure there's other huge things but that is what is sticking in my head for :psydwarf: mode.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

Well that explains why its early. Maybe Toady should go globe trotting, might speed up progress on the game a little bit.

If he globetrots in parts of Africa that have that kind of political dispute, maybe the source for DF will be released and multi-threaded :getin: