Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
What time is it? It's :toxx: time!

Every year before Wrestlemania we get together and make some bad decision. Set your own wager and conditions, but don't waste our time with gimmick posts and other annoying bullshit. You should feel some degree of shame and self-loathing if you're doing it right. If that's not your bag, try challenging yourself with something you otherwise wouldn't do. Most importantly, have fun with it!

All toxxes without a specified completion date will be due by May 6th, exactly one month after Wrestlemania.

Let the shame commence!

There's also the HHH Shoveltar pact thread where you'll get an avatar if HHH wins but that's not as fun!

Batista posted:

If HHH wins against Daniel Bryan, I will sing King of Kings and post it on YouTube.

If Daniel Bryan leaves Wrestlemania with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, I will change my username to Daniel Bryan.

ch3cooh posted:

If CM Punk appears I will buy a Stephanie McMahon avatar of another posters choosing and keep it for 1 year

Orgia Carnaval posted:

If John Cena does not win against Bray Wyatt I will buy 30 dollars (At minimum) worth of Cena merchandise then post a video of myself doing a spoken word version of either Cena theme.

The merchandise and theme of choice is by majority goon vote or whatever I find the most embarrassing/funny.

I Before E posted:

If the Andre Memorial Battle Royal is won by a surprise returning person (i.e. Jericho, Punk, et al), I will change my avatar to a picture of that person of Sunsweet's choosing.

If HHH interferes in the main event, I will perform King Of Kings spoken word in a Macho Man Randy Savage voice.

Petit Gregory posted:

If Paul Heyman steals Undertaker's urn at Wrestlemania or is already in his possession by then, I will perform a spoken word rendition of Bikertaker's theme with my best Paul Bearer impersonation.

flashy_mcflash posted:

If Warrior goes into a nutbar right-wing rant at the Hall of Fame, I'll change my red text to a quote from his speech of PSP's choosing.

If HHH goes over Bryan I'll donate $100 to Doctors Without Borders.

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Mar 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
My :toxx:

If HHH wins against Daniel Bryan, I will sing King of Kings and post it on YouTube.

If Daniel Bryan leaves Wrestlemania with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, I will change my username to Daniel Bryan.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Don't forget about the Shoveltar toxx thread!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

sunsweet posted:

Don't forget about the Shoveltar toxx thread!

Ah yes, but I figured a general Toxx thread would be good too.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

If CM Punk appears I will buy a Stephanie McMahon avatar of another posters choosing and keep it for 1 year

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If John Cena does not win against Bray Wyatt I will buy 30 dollars (At minimum) worth of Cena merchandise then post a video of myself doing a spoken word version of either Cena theme.

The merchandise and theme of choice is by majority goon vote or whatever I find the most embarrassing/funny.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If the Andre Memorial Battle Royal is won by a surprise returning person (i.e. Jericho, Punk, et al), I will change my avatar to a picture of that person of Sunsweet's choosing.

If HHH interferes in the main event, I will perform King Of Kings spoken word in a Macho Man Randy Savage voice.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

If Paul Heyman steals Undertaker's urn at Wrestlemania or is already in his possession by then, I will perform a spoken word rendition of Bikertaker's theme with my best Paul Bearer impersonation.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If Warrior goes into a nutbar right-wing rant at the Hall of Fame, I'll change my red text to a quote from his speech of PSP's choosing.

If HHH goes over Bryan I'll donate $100 to Doctors Without Borders.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
If Daniel Bryan wins the title I will purchase the Scobby Doo/WWE crossover dvd for I before e. Sun can confirm you might get some extra qualty DVDS.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Apr 6, 2014

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

bobkatt013 posted:

If Daniel Bryan wins the title I will purchase the Scobby Doo/WWE crossover dvd for a random person who also has a toxx. Sun can confirm you might get some extra qualty DVDS.

The Jeff Jarrett three disc set TNA made, a copy of Hard Target starring JCVD, and a copy of End Game to go with Christmas Bounty. Every time I checked the mail that week, I was afraid.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Orgia Carnaval posted:

http://shop.wwe.com/John-Cena-%22Ne...urrent-johncena

Wearing all of it while spoken wording Word Life.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

If Batista walks out of Wrestlemania with the world title, I will get an avatar/custom title of the OPs choice.
And if the main event goes less than 12 minutes bell-to-bell, I'll get a username change of the OPs choice as well.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
If Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H but DOES NOT walk out WWEWHC, I will buy Flare Knight/Stallion Cabana this shirt.

If Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H AND walks out WWEWHC, I will buy Flare Knight/Stallion Cabana this hoodie, a name change cert, and an avatar change cert.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Senerio posted:

If Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H but DOES NOT walk out WWEWHC, I will buy Flare Knight/Stallion Cabana this shirt.

If Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H AND walks out WWEWHC, I will buy Flare Knight/Stallion Cabana this hoodie, a name change cert, and an avatar change cert.

if Triple H beats Daniel Bryan but DOES NOT walk out WWEWHC I will buy Senerio this shirt.

If Triple H beats Daniel Bryan AND walks out WWEWHC, I will buy Senerio this hoodie

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
IF Alexander Rusev wins the André the Giant Battly Royal, I'll get a Rusev avatar. :toxx:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
If Triple H beats Daniel Bryan and wins the WWE title I will buy one Toxx random poster a subscription of WWE Network and a ticket to Payback in Chicago if they wish to go. I won't be needing the later anymore.

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:
If AJ Lee has a Divas Championship match at Wrestlemania (main show only,) and leaves the event with the title, I will get an Eva Marie avatar and keep it until Summerslam.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
I had sort of an unofficial :toxx: at first that involved not getting the Network if DBry lost his match against Triple H.

Now that that's clearly happening. Perhaps a :toxx: to not get the Network if he doesn't win the title?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Amy Renee posted:

I had sort of an unofficial :toxx: at first that involved not getting the Network if DBry lost his match against Triple H.

Now that that's clearly happening. Perhaps a :toxx: to not get the Network if he doesn't win the title?

How do you prove that you didn't subscribe to the Network, though?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

sunsweet posted:

Show all his bills every month on all his credit cards (no don't do this).

Really should switch it to something stupider like making a WWE Network infomercial I think.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I'll get a Steph/HHH avatar if he wins the title.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

sunsweet posted:

I... don't know, because my free trial ended DAYS ago, so I went to the Network link just to see if there was a "sorry you don't have a current subscription to the WWE Network" screen plugged in. Nope, I'm watching WWE Superstars. It would appear I've been autobilled even though I checked the option to not autorenew when I signed on for the free trial.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Amy Renee posted:

I... don't know, because my free trial ended DAYS ago, so I went to the Network link just to see if there was a "sorry you don't have a current subscription to the WWE Network" screen plugged in. Nope, I'm watching WWE Superstars. It would appear I've been autobilled even though I checked the option to not autorenew when I signed on for the free trial.

You would have had to go in and cancel the trial. Checking that box just means that they won't auto-renew in six months.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Son of a bitch. New :toxx: incoming...

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
For the record, it just spills you back to http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork if you don't have an active subscription.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I'm locked into a Shoveltar Toxx, so I won't be betting my avatar to be on the safe side in case there is a conflict.

If Ultimate Warrior, at any point in his Hall of Fame speech, uses the word "Destrucity" then I will change my username to something of PSP's choosing.

Edit: DJ JIZZY JEFF it is

:toxx:

Justin Godscock fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Mar 20, 2014

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Justin Godscock posted:

If Ultimate Warrior, at any point in his Hall of Fame speech, uses the word "Destrucity" then I will change my username to something of PSP's choosing.

DJ JIZZY JEFF

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

I Before E posted:

DJ JIZZY JEFF

Second this.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Okay I've never done a Toxx before, but I've been thinking about this one for a little bit:

If Daniel Bryan wins the WWE title at Mania, I won't make any negative posts towards anything WWE does until after Summerslam. All my WWE posts will be positive towards the product and their superstars.

Since 90% of my posting on this board is me bitching about WWE, this would be an interesting change haha

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Petit Gregory posted:

Which theme though? Limp Bizkit? Kid Rock? His Jim Johnson-esque one after that?

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Okay. New and improved toxxes.

If Triple H wins his match with D-Bry cleanly or by DDQ or DCO or some other fuckery that makes the main event a Fatal 4-Way, I will buy in for my own Shoveltar before the following Raw. (Used until SummerSlam).
If Triple H goes on to win that Triple Threat/Fatal 4-Way, I will write a 10,000-word fanfiction depicting Triple H stalking and literally burying the entire rest of the roster entitled "Hunter the Hunter". (Hopefully done before Summerslam, but no later, I have a lot on my plate.)

If Daniel Bryan wins his match with Triple H cleanly or by DDQ or DCO or some other fuckery that makes the main event a Fatal 4-Way, I will buy in for my own Shoveltar... with a miniature Daniel Bryan doing his "NO" movement and little red "NO"s appearing around him in front of it. It will be done as soon as I can either creatively get it done myself or ask someone to do it for me. (Used until SummerSlam.)
If Daniel Bryan goes on to win that Triple Threat/Fatal 4-Way, I will write a 5,000-word fanfiction depicting Daniel Bryan deflecting Triple H's attempts to stalk and literally bury him entitled "Daniel and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Hunter". (Hopefully done before Money in the Bank, but no later, as I have a lot on my plate.)

Addendum: In the event of that a F4W is actually the route they use, whoever wins that will be the avatar I use along with the fanfiction. If neither of them win the F4W, PSP votes on which avatar I use, and I will use it until SummerSlam.

TheWorstAmy fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 19, 2014

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Ozz81 posted:

Which theme though? Limp Bizkit? Kid Rock? His Jim Johnson-esque one after that?

I assume "You done it noowwwww, you gone and made a big mistake"

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

If Big Show wins the 30 man I will purchase an avatar of Andre THE GIANT. :toxx: (please win big show)

Along with a title of Goons choice.

Pursuant to Triple H not winning because i'm gonna shoveltar again this year. IF Trips and show both win I will buy the Andre Avatar when I am allowed to change avatars again. (please lose trips)

:toxx:

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Amy Renee posted:

If Daniel Bryan wins his match with Triple H cleanly or by DDQ or DCO or some other fuckery that makes the main event a Fatal 4-Way, I will buy in for my own Shoveltar... with a miniature Daniel Bryan doing his "NO" movement and little red "NO"s appearing around him in front of it. It will be done as soon as I can either creatively get it done myself or ask someone to do it for me. (Used until SummerSlam.)

I THINK we have one of these on the forums somewhere already.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Batista posted:

I assume "You done it noowwwww, you gone and made a big mistake"

Yup, this one.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

If Orton loses the title, I will change my forums username to "El Hijo Del Helmsley"

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

El Hijo Del Juego, surely

Nah, that's not as recognizable.

Although I would be tempted to change my title to "YO SOY EL JUEGO" (NOT PART OF THE TOXX)

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 22, 2014

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

VogeGandire posted:

If Orton loses the title, I will change my forums username to "El Hijo Del Helmsley"

El Hijo Del Juego, surely

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Short on cash right now, but :toxx: :

For every successful Pedigree during Wrestlemania, I will donate $5 to the Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress.

If there are no successful Pedigrees during Wrestlemania (lol), I will donate $25 to MDSC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
If the Shield loses their match, I pledge to read at least three (3) pieces of Shield slash fiction and post a review / comparative analysis of them. I'm glad to find three stories myself, but am also happy to accept anyone's recommendation for some top notch Shield slash.

• Locked thread