Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah, out of all posted I think Bigg Rigg is the most true to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

But in real life Rigg looks like a happy wide eyed bindle toting hobo. There he looks like he has the hobo rage.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hobo rage?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Captain Log posted:

Whoever designed the Hendricks model must have been really drunk and accidentally pushed the slider marked, "Hobo" to 250%.

holy poo poo does his hobo beard sway as he's punching?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
We spent all last gen perfecting boob jiggle physics, this gen it's the beards turn

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Intel&Sebastian posted:

We spent all last gen perfecting boob jiggle physics, this gen it's the beards turn

Jon Fitch lost so many sleepless Skyrim nights because of this :mad:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Fighters who are realized well, right down to the look of broken, nihilistic despair in the eyes:

Fighters who look like lumpy potato people, which may actually be pretty accurate:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

CarlCX posted:

Fighters who are realized well, right down to the look of broken, nihilistic despair in the eyes:

Fighters who look like lumpy potato people, which may actually be pretty accurate:

Those look pretty drat good.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Awwww Dan looks like a young man. He was also one of the few who looked pretty accurate in the Undisputed games.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Shogun better be handsome

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

coconono posted:

holy poo poo does his hobo beard sway as he's punching?

Probably. I just got Madden for my new PS4 and hair does move, and these all use the same NEW EA IMPACT ENGINE which actually is pretty cool as far as I can tell

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Awwww Dan looks like a young man. He was also one of the few who looked pretty accurate in the Undisputed games.

UFC Hendo looked pretty good. Pride Hendo was clearly but inexplicably an alien lifeform.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That Hendo is pretty bad. It looks like Hendo, but it looks off at the same time. It feels different to the uncanny valley effect that some of these models give off. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it's a funny angle though.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

omg chael crash posted:

Shogun better be handsome

Depends on whether they model him pre or post BRH.

Shoota_McG
Sep 8, 2004
EA is teasing some mystery fighter they are going to reveal. First clue is that this person never fought in the UFC.

Maybe Fedor? Or Tapout guy?

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
It's gonna be something lame like Nick the Tooth

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
C'mon Dana Black

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Mike Tyson

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Reminder that the last time we got a non-UFC fighter for a secret character in one of the games it was Shaquille O'Neal so don't get your hopes up unless you really liked Kazaam

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Reminder that the last time we got a non-UFC fighter for a secret character in one of the games it was Shaquille O'Neal so don't get your hopes up unless you really liked Kazaam

Bring back Pride mode.

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
It had better be loving Sakuraba

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Its gonna be Joe Rogan or some stupid poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Biafraid posted:

It had better be loving Sakuraba

Sakuraba fought in the UFC so it already can't be him.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kalib Starnes confirmed!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It'll be Eddie bravo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

GRBass posted:

Its gonna be Joe Rogan or some stupid poo poo

Joe Rogan calling a Joe Rogan fight would be the greatest thing.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Do we know any details about this games, "Create a Fighter" mode?

The closest I can get to the raging stupidity of the create a fighter mode in any pro-wrestling game would make me very happy.

Edit : Something like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGHobpHvkVM

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
*holds back and hits B*

*sits through 2.5 hour dissertation on how great his spinning back kick is and how GSP asked him to teach it to him*

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"

beggar posted:

I spent too much time playing the Undisputed games online, just trying to get them down and lay and pray on em with the most wrestly guy in that division, and after about 8 seconds of staying heavy, tiny hammerfists, and breathing the whole time just like Serra wanted, people would just get loving FURIOUS on voice chat. This would usually result in them spamming moves to try and get up, which made it easy to ride them into full mount, and then I would just unload on them. This worked for most skill levels, barring the elite guys. I was no good at the game online playing with any other style.

I think my three keys were:
*DEVASTATING GROUND AND POUND
*FINISHES THE FIGHT
*HEART

I am interested in EA UFC but the new systems are too expensive with too little content at this point for me. Looking at all of the THQuality in my collection though means that it'll probably be the game I buy with the PS4 system whenever it falls into the $250-$300 range.

It really was satisfying to Fitch the mouthbreathing just bleeders. Its like you were fighting a Diaz every time.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I hope we start hearing some stuff now the fiscal year is up for mostly every company on earth. We're already in spring 2014 so we should be getting some meaty info about it now considering it should be out in the next couple of months.

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.

CarlCX posted:

Sakuraba fought in the UFC so it already can't be him.

Blast! How could I forget about ultimate japan? I am actually ashamed.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
The second mystery fighter clue is "Eligible in four weight divisions".

-Emaciated Fedor at 185
-Lean Fedor at 205
-Classic Fedor at HW
-Fedora Fox at Women's 135

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Manhoef has fought from HW to WW before.

Marketed Gum
Jun 26, 2007

Its going to be Bruce Lee and I'm going to shoot doubles on him unmercifully with Chadmoney.

Marketed Gum fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Apr 3, 2014

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

beggar posted:

The second mystery fighter clue is "Eligible in four weight divisions".

-Emaciated Fedor at 185
-Lean Fedor at 205
-Classic Fedor at HW
-Fedora Fox at Women's 135

Eligible in four weight divisions? I hope there's an engine that can capture KenFlo's hair.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Labored Wooting posted:

Its going to be Bruce Lee and I'm going to shoot doubles on him unmercifully with Chadmoney.

You're probably right, but I googled Bruce Lee EA UFC and got a bit bummed out.

UFC Player-Created Fighter Cannot Be Shared Because of Copyright

That's a pretty weak excuse for taking out a feature you've had in Fight Night and EA MMA and other games get away with no litigation. I got quite a lot of enjoyment of taking people to the woodshed in Fight Night with a Michael Jackson downloaded boxer.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I will never understand the cult of Bruce Lee.

I wonder if the create a fighter will use the EA photo game face thing that other EA games have. It's often pretty decent at making likenesses.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
It probably will, but I think they put a stop to sharing created characters because it was so easy to make dudes you don't have likeness rights for in the EA MMA game. Especially since every UFC superstar had their full names and nicknames available.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah, it's a bummer. Maybe they're going to make it easy to copy the formulas and sliders over for people to share on forums and such like they did in the days before you could download fighters/wrestlers and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

But, like, what stops all of those wrestling games from worrying about it?Don't they have create a fighter modes with online sharing as well?

• Locked thread