Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

DR AIDS posted:

:lol: Seattle owns Chicago.
I really want that Andy Rose hat-trick

Hahahahah oh poo poo another goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
What is it with Wednesday and the fire playing like poo poo?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

What is it with days of the week and the fire playing like poo poo?

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Man, poor Chicago.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Chicago, Philly, Vancouver, Colorado, Columbus etc. are all the result of a league that wants teams to exist without ever being exceptional or working hard toward being good.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Is there a way we can dig up some dirt on the owner and have the league force him to sell the Fire to someone who would spent money on the team and actually cares about it?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Why even bother with stoppage time?

crocodile
Jun 19, 2004

rip chicago sorry for your loss :mrgw:

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

GG, close.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

You know I wasn't expecting to win tonight or at the very least bearly win but there's no excuse for them to get killed like this.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Ok that's pretty cute.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's coming home y'all :getin:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

This was certainly something to wake up to this morning.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Chicago, Philly, Vancouver, Colorado, Columbus etc. are all the result of a league that wants teams to exist without ever being exceptional or working hard toward being good.

um I think you'll actually find that Philadelphia is in the final........?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Ref assignments released

Yay for dodging the Salazar/Toledo bullet.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

3 hours till kick off for the Final, and I'm not going to be able to make it to a bar and watch. gently caress GolTV and their lovely rear end station, and gently caress USSF for partnering exclusively with them.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

SeaTard posted:

3 hours till kick off for the Final, and I'm not going to be able to make it to a bar and watch. gently caress GolTV and their lovely rear end station, and gently caress USSF for partnering exclusively with them.

drat, 4:30 on a Tuesday? That's right in the middle of my nap time. I don't know why I thought it was at like 5:30 or 6.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

tk posted:

drat, 4:30 on a Tuesday? That's right in the middle of my nap time. I don't know why I thought it was at like 5:30 or 6.

Thanks a lot, time zones

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'm hyped

Go Union

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

tk posted:

I thought it was 5:30, glad I checked this morning to see it was 4:30.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Had two tickets in the 102...just got given sideline tickets in the 127...my body is ready

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
It's coming home

edit: I'm in 126, you can recognize me I'll be the guy in the black Union jersey

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Frei; Yedlin, Marshall, Scott, Gonzalez; Evans(c), Alonso, Rose, Neagle; Dempsey, Barrett.

Barrett over Oba and Cooper is a surprise. Pappa just played a bunch of Copa Centroamericana games so I'm not surprised he isn't starting.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Barrett is known for his workman-like play. In his three seasons with Chicago, he led the team in goals two years, and was second the other. Not known for a great first touch, his industrious play resulted in eighteen league goals in his time in Chicago where the often more heralded Calen Carr failed to impress.[1]

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Amazing sequence...how Clint didn't put that in I don't know :smith:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Amazing sequence...how Clint didn't put that in I don't know :smith:

He was falling backwards, so the ball naturally goes up. Wide open look though, he really should have gotten it in.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I was dumb and paid the $8.50 to watch the official feed on Klowdtv, and this lovely rear end stream constantly buffers even on the lowest quality.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

SeaTard posted:

I was dumb and paid the $8.50 to watch the official feed on Klowdtv, and this lovely rear end stream constantly buffers even on the lowest quality.

https://twitter.com/KlowdTelevision/status/512029266675261440

KlowdTV
@KlowdTelevision Hi All. This is obviously horrible. We are doing our best, but that isn't good enough right now. Please reach out to us for a full refund.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I found some stream that's nothing but crowd and player noise. Its pretty great. It doesn't have a clock on it tho.

How's Philly doing

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

:ssh: FRS has it, without commentators to boot :ssh:

^^^ Had a decent chance just a second ago. Seattle had 2 really great looks, just couldn't finish. Seattle has had the majority of possession, but not by a staggering amount (60/40 at worst).

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Is this fail rear end bullshit on TV?

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

DOOP posted:

I found some stream that's nothing but crowd and player noise. Its pretty great. It doesn't have a clock on it tho.

How's Philly doing

Playing some tight midfield D leading to some good chances.

Wenger is completely owning Yedlin

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Found it on GolTV in glorious standard definition.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

BOOOOOOOOOO.

I hope the terrorists win this game.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was a bullshit foul call.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

whypick1 posted:

That was a bullshit foul call.

Dogshit defending on the free kick though.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

GOOOOOOOOL

:smug:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The GolTV feed is so bad you almost can't see the Seattle players on the field.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
For those in the Philly area it's on the Comcast Network (in HD if you have Comcast, only SD on FiOS).

45 minutes to go boys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

aBagorn posted:

For those in the Philly area it's on the Comcast Network (in HD if you have Comcast, only SD on FiOS).

45 minutes to go boys!

Hmm, I have IO/Cablevision, guess I'm stuck with SD.

• Locked thread