Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Okay. After an HOUR of HARD GRUELING LABOR, the working draft of my game is complete.

This is NOT the final version. Unless you really really like it. Then it totally is! Otherwise I plan to gussy it up over the course of the next week, to make it look nice on paper.

Big cred to to SA posters TheDemon and Killerqueen who helped curate this into something vaguely sensible!

I present to you:

I CHOOSE YOU CTHULHU! (Google Docs Link)

Edit: LINK UPDATED FOR FINAL ENTRY

Talkc fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems more like a party game than an RPG? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but that's how it feels to me. I might be wrong though.

Its a Party game with some RPG themes ( such as playing Cthulhu, or crazed cultists ). I guess i didn't emphasize it enough in the document but its encouraged for people to get into the roles of things. I might amend it for that.

EDIT: I consulted some demonic forces for the change.

Talkc fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 2, 2014

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
Improvements made to I Choose You Cthulhu! The RPG:

Reticulated Splines.
Added additional pylons..
Rekerjiggered the Whatsit...
Awakened the Dark Ones....
Added Superfluous Elipses.....
And finally formatted it to a more Final* Look!

I just changed the font and added zalgo text to make it look purty.

*All things are final, as the end is upon you, ye who gaze upon the dark. Void where prohibited. See contest entry for details.

Talkc fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 3, 2014

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Okay, we're coming up on the end of the month, so here's a rundown of all the entries. Please make sure I'm linking the correct versions.

Talkc or TheDemon, which of you two wrote ICYC? Because you both linked it with updates.

I wrote it, he just edited it for extra rpg goodness.

EDIT: I think the intention was to consider it a single entry that we co-wrote.

• Locked thread