Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Stayed up way to late to finish this! Sometimes that happens with little projects, can't sleep until it's done. I like it though, gave me a chance to play with Illustrator.

Take a look at FLIC-GUM the Fun Little Interactive Character Game with Unique Merits!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Neat! You turned Fate into a penny-flicking game! One question: what happens when the penny is on the paper but not mostly on the tracker? Is that a normal failure?

Majority rules. "Add the bonus of the area the majority of the penny landed on to the skill." If it's mostly on the tracker, then you get the bonus. If it's mostly on the rest of the paper, then you get +0, which is what that +0 marker on the right is supposed to indicate.

I think of it as a variant of FUDGE, not FATE, since it uses the FUDGE skill system and skill ladder but not the Fate Point and Aspects system that FATE invented. I like that there's not only a skill component, but a risk component. When you're taking a big risk to pull off something amazing, you're more likely to get the +0 or disaster than when you play it safe.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9etycrdr7jazonm/FLICK.pdf

Here's a new link to FLICK, sorry the old one broke.

• Locked thread