Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Is printing a QR code linked to more rules a legitimate way to increase the amount of space available on the on page limit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

HELL VICE MERCILESS

Not unlike Hotline Miami, I like this, but also find it physically painful to look at for extended periods of time. Well done!

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Playtesting my game tomorrow! It's super crunchy (compared to the other entries here.) Like Hell Vice Merciless, I'm taking a lot of queues from F.T.L.: Faster Than Light, although the execution results is different aesthethics. It's also finally gotten me to write down some mechanics I've been toying with for ages, yay!

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Honest question.

My game is heavy on crunch, and I've written rules (intended to be at least semi-competitive) in 'rules-ese' so that the rules are explicit, but not necessarily easily played without being taught the game. I think this is pretty common of a lot of hobby games of course, but I'm editing it to be better about that. Can I include supplementals, such as character sheets or examples-of-play, in excess of the rules if they are purely supplemental?

Edit: Thank you!

ZorajitZorajit fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Apr 20, 2014

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
This is late, lovely, and unfinished. But this was planned to be my entry before things went tits up:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwyN1HQXO_iqWFdTVVNVN2kzS2pDNDBWRGplZFV3ZWMzOU04/edit?usp=sharing

• Locked thread