Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013
This is loving great, I might get a few friends together to try some of these out.

Maybe I'll try my hand at one too or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013
WIZARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Not the prettiest, but I like it. For 1 GM and 2 or more players, about you playing wizards in school and probably being dicks about it.

(Readable)

(Printable, Pocket)

(Greyscale Pocket)

Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013
Thought I'd forget that. Fixed it now, should work I think.

Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

my game is called HELL VICE MERCILESS. It's a hotline miami inspired game where you yell at your friends and take 5 second turns to the beat of whatever 80s inspired murdertheque you can find. It's not at all ready but initial playtests were pretty beastly fun.

it is here!

this is the first draft.

Pretty awesome! Feels a bit more like a part game than an RPG, but still a cool read.

Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013
I was actually able to play my submission recently, which if not very useful here was enlightening. A friend GMed, and the table really got the vibe I was going for with it, which kind of spiraled into a Harry Potter meets Superjail thing.

All in all, any night spent in discussion of the Luchador Dimension is a fun night.

Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013
It's fine! I've not been able to test anything myself, since our group's already deep in a campaign, and to play WCC was a really spontaneous thing. Either way the contest has been cool, just to see some neat, small RPGs and all the ideas they brought to the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spekhogger
Nov 13, 2013
Congratulations! It was fun participating, and seeing all the submissions present.

• Locked thread