Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Hey, I wrote my first RPG for this! It's called You and Your Dumb Friends and it's about how I hate you.

It's not pretty and it's fast & loose, but it is a game. I'd love any feedback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Inverse Icarus posted:

This is a fantastic game and I might play it tomorrow.

Oh man, that would be amazing! And yeah, most of the point of it is to rag on your buddies and humiliate them. Maybe needs a hurt-feelings disclaimer, but I might go full-on accelerationist with it and make the IRL conflict resolution mechanic just a fistfight.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

HELL VICE MERCILESS

Yup, this is loving awesome. Every game should have a real-time DECISION ZONE

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Congrats all winners! Looking forward to playing these some day, if the opportunity presents itself.

• Locked thread