Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
This kind of poo poo is why I barely read SA anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

drilldo squirt posted:

Whats wrong with other dudes posting in this thread. I don't think I said anything messed up.

Nothing?

drilldo squirt posted:

Whats with officer.com?

It's where all the lovely officers that GBS and D&D rail against hang out and post apparently. Never visited it but that's what I have heard.

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 18, 2014

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

drilldo squirt posted:

You should go their and troll them. It's what I would do.

I'm an adult

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Genocide Tendency posted:

Thats pretty useful and environmentally sound if you are chasing down assholes on mopeds.

Thats pretty useless if you are trying to chase down assholes in Ferraris.

Apparently our local PD is getting the new police edition SS phased in along with new Harleys for the Weekend Warlock patrol. Any of you goon cops ever been on motorcycle patrol?

Smart cars aren't really environmentally sound and don't really get good MPG compared to similar priced family cars

There's practically no point to get one unless you like parking in small spaces

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Grem posted:

Yup, using that.

"Wind your neck in" is a phrase usually uttered by police officers. I've rarely heard it being used by people who aren't police

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
I don't understand what it is about the way we speak that Americans like so much

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
he's gonna eat him

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Pretty good video making the rounds on Social Media

http://vimeo.com/89089809

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

beanieson posted:

You fuckers should be watching Fargo, Tuesdays at 9 on FX :munch:

This has been recommended to me but I'm not sure. What is it about?

• Locked thread