Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

DickEmery posted:

I'm assuming you don't have to live surrounded by smug scousers for a year though.
still think you'll get 4th anyway, Arsenal are broken.
Those are some pretty sad fans and most Evertonians I know would laugh at the idea of sacrificing CL football in order to sabotage Liverpool's title hopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Burqa King posted:

My experience of Liverpool fans is that they're insufferable whether they lose or win. They are horribly sentimental and constantly talk about being victimised, more than the Jews even. I want them (Liverpool fans) to be ground to dust. I want the dust to be sealed in lead and dropped in the Irish Sea so it doesn't contaminate the rest of us.

There are too many ex-players in the media too. Way more than there should be. Finally, I fuckibg hate Jamie Redknapp and his stupid waistcoats and youthful appearance.

There is much less sanctimonious mythology surrounding Chelsea and City, perhaps because they haven't been around as long. Jose is good-looking and has a GSOH. Pellegrini is too old to be likable so he is my second choice.
Beta post.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I remember when a dude on here predicted that Liverpool FC would never finish higher than fifth with Rodgers in charge. I wonder what he's up to these days.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

It's on Sunday and I can't wait!

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

c0burn posted:

I'm loving bricking it lads
Grow a pair ffs!

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Pellegrini is also a pretty classy dude, unlike most people.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

sassassin posted:

Why would players leave Bayern?
To contribute to the now emerging Moyes Reich, I'd say.

e: kinhell, taff

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

2 soon.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

I'd rather they denied Chelsea the title.
Tasty, Pissflaps. Real tasty.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Not sure if Dann has enough traction in his legs for that though.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Who was that pygmy who couldn't contain himself when Jozy correctly was awarded that penalty?

Xabi fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Apr 21, 2014

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

Idk, why was he?
mods....

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

Please appoint Giggs
Yes, please.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Just kid a text from my mate who works for the Times. He said they don't know poo poo but that they ran the story in case the Telegraph - against all odds - were right.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Can't wait for United and Arsenal to get on the managerial merry-go-round while Jose forges a new dynasty at Chelsea
A new? They've had one before?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

It's disgusting to watch bullish fans try to force him out of the club IMO.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

It's a done deal:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Apr/club-statement-on-david-moyes.aspx

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Taff posted:

Whoever reported that the Times ran the story only to combat the other papers could be spot on
That would be me, The Ray Parlour's new ITK :cool:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I hope Giggs gets the permanent job, and turns out worse than Moyes. He's arrogant enough to think he could be as successful as Ferguson was.
This is my dream as well. Please, let it happen.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Total Meatlove posted:

loving Mourinho plays more attractive football grinding out 1-0 wins against Stoke.
That's a fallacy.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

That's the best thing I've seen since the famous Moyes fistpump.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Best or weakened team, they'll park the bus and be loving hard to play against either way.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

euroboy posted:

They can't park the bus, they have to win. It's at Anfield so Mourinho will probably set up a fairly defensive side but he will probably take a few risks too.
You're assuming that they're really going for it, but I'm not sure that's the case. Mourinho is of course mind gaming like mad, but I think their main priority now is the CL. I bet they'll park the bus and try to get us on the counter, because he knows we'll try to win - and we should.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

My mate who works for the Times is telling me that Chelsea are indeed considering an appeal. They know that if they appeal, he'll most likely get a longer ban but he'll also be able to play against Liverpool. If they don't appeal, the ban will probably be 4 matches but he won't be able to play against Liverpool. So they're thinking about it and will make a decision soon.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Jose knows how to deal with Liverpool
'tis true:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Starsnostars posted:

Losing Shaw has always been inevitable but getting £30 million for him is pretty great. Hopefully that will actually be reinvested in the squad but it's hard to know what Katharina Liebherr plans to do, Shaw is our only LB so at least some of the money would have to be spent. Especially as Matt Targett doesn't seem ready to step up.
The deal's supposedly £30m, because he'd pick up £100,000 x 52 weeks x 6 years - it's not the transfer fee. I don't think I've seen a suggested transfer fee, but I might be wrong...

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Got a text from a mate talking about Roy Keane at Carrington. That must be a joke but I don't know what to believe anymore. I know I hope it's true, though...

E: in the Indie as well, great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Blue Screen Error posted:

its not unusual to have fun with anyone
Yes. I like this.

AVB sounds like a right nutter tbf.

• Locked thread